Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
@EA

How bout that Europa league

:VICGRIN:

1Vd8J_s-200x150.gif

I'm done with Arsenal tbh.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Easily 10k Koln supporters in there tonight. Folk were ready to lynch a group who stood up and celebrated after the first goal. Stewards had to move them for their saftey. Towards the end of the game, some lady in her early 60s told these middle aged geezers to stop abusing a Koln fan who was being jovial, so one of them threatened to smack up her husband if she didn't stfu. She pressed the mute button real quick.

/

Why the fukk is Walcott still at this club.

Elneny was shambolic.

I like Niles in central midfield, takes up great positions, has good vision.

Kolasinac is officially my favourite player at the club. Certified gym instructer.

Bellerin refuses to take anyone on the outside. arguably the most frustrating player in the 1st team.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
FC Koln Fans taking over London :ohhh:

Can't fukk with large gatherings of white people in the streets like that...:picard:

European football fans are the worst.

Anyway

Carvajal called the black guy a monkey:mjpls:

Real Maricons, seriously fukk that team.

What team's are everyone supporting? Do we have any bvb or Bayern fans on the coli?

:mjgooner:and

Him and benzema gotta go tbh

Why would they...Benzema has like the 3rd most UCL goals in the last 10 seasons or some shyt...

Why leave when you can have a host of mediocre performances, lean on two of the best midfielders of this generation, the best left back in the world, the best Center back in the world and the transcendence of CR7?

Cut the check and give me my UCL.:denzel1:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
O raio-x dos milagres: Vanderlei pega quase 82% dos chutes

29b0f571-3cd2-4fdd-86c9-6039fb41b43f.jpg

Mais que isso: das 158 bolas que chegaram na direção do gol, ele defendeu nada menos que 129 – um excelente aproveitamento de quase 82%.

Vanderlei is having a ridiculous season, and is the best keeper in the league.

But Tite can't even give him the third keeper spot on the national team :francis: