Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
@Max B

He has come up thru Spurs's ranks, so he will have strong ties to the club. But if Spurs aren't matching his ambitions and or don't win something, then he'll be off. He is the one player Levy cannot afford to sell even if the offer is £100-120m, Alli & Eriksen, they came from other clubs, so the likelihood is, they will move on to pastures new at some point in their career.

Also once Spurs move to the new stadium and Levy doesn't up the pay scale, then I think that maybe the only thing that would make Kane considering leaving because while playing for the club you love is great, but you also have to be paid as a top player and that is what Kane is in England at present.
Yes i agree with what you mostly said. I can see eriksen and alli leaving in couple of years but not so sure about kane. He really loves the club i think a player of his stature can make levy change the wage structure atleast. There will be riots if kane got sold off with him demanding a transfer request. With all this money being thrown around by big clubs we can only hold on for so long with big boys. If we sell kane it will deffo not be in england no way will help our rivals. I think next year is our make or break year esp when transfer window comes. Guys like alderweireld will likely to be leaving which is why we spent alot with davinson sanchez.

The we been developing our players im not worried cause i know there be another bale, alli or kane that will come up through our ranks or be bought.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
@Kunty McPhuck @Ukbrotha @dappadonna

Think Kane stays at Tottenham long term? I don't see him moving to Chelsea and the Manchester clubs are set at striker for the foreseable future but him leaving england seems unlikely as well.

If they won't pay him 150k + a week I can see him maybe wanting to leave , but you know English players don't like to travel as well.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
At the stadium. Kick off delayed by an hour because of these Germanic barbarians.:hhh:
wxVdA4T.jpg