Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the Diego Costa thing. Costa was unsettled when the China bid came through in January, since then dude hasnt been the same. Costa is also a liability, every game his at risk of gettting a red card, smh.

Chelsea's problem is defense. Cahill & Luiz cant lead a defense, they are very average.

Morata has shown glimpses of what he can do. With the help of Hazard when his back, Pedro, Willian, Morata will be scoring many goals. Costa wont be missed.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
On the Diego Costa thing. Costa was unsettled when the China bid came through in January, since then dude hasnt been the same. Costa is also a liability, every game his at risk of gettting a red card, smh.

Chelsea's problem is defense. Cahill & Luiz cant lead a defense, they are very average.

Morata has shown glimpses of what he can do. With the help of Hazard when his back, Pedro, Willian, Morata will be scoring many goals. Costa wont be missed.
3 seasons at Chelsea how many red cards?

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Atletico rumors also started before the China ones, I am not sure Conte is the only villain in this piece. Barca has had an obvious need to reinforce that midfield but the fact that they won a treble, la liga, 1 copa del rey off the back of their front 3 made them complacent. Real never stopped moving, they even moved players who could still contribute if there was someone better. I read that they were offered Kroos and rejected him in favor of Rakitic who contributed to Enrique's teams but in the long term Kroos could have been a Xavi replacement. Losing Thiago, not bidding on Kroos, losing out young Spanish talent has all worked out bad for them. I think Erikssen could be good for them, hell Dembele at Spurs could help them play out of the back and lessen the burden on Messi.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

instead of Seri they buy this 30 year old player
We went from Verratti, to Coutinho and Dembele, to the almighty Paulinho.

giphy.gif

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Atletico rumors also started before the China ones, I am not sure Conte is the only villain in this piece. Barca has had an obvious need to reinforce that midfield but the fact that they won a treble, la liga, 1 copa del rey off the back of their front 3 made them complacent. Real never stopped moving, they even moved players who could still contribute if there was someone better. I read that they were offered Kroos and rejected him in favor of Rakitic who contributed to Enrique's teams but in the long term Kroos could have been a Xavi replacement. Losing Thiago, not bidding on Kroos, losing out young Spanish talent has all worked out bad for them. I think Erikssen could be good for them, hell Dembele at Spurs could help them play out of the back and lessen the burden on Messi.

I think finacially Barcelona are in trouble, they tried saving money by not investing in the squad & relying on MSN too much.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
It could have been worse. Minimum is was 4. It actually makes sense and in theory he got off lightly. He got a red which is a game or 2 ban and for the push minimum was four. Its the correct call. Ronaldo got of lightly. Hopefully this becomes a blessing in disguise and zizou can finally see how much benz and bale have fallen off to the point where they are now both liabilities in the team.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
confirmed the whole board are on some funny shyt. :mjlol: