Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do this to me breh, let the wounds heal:mjcry:
Barca's board need to go back to at least the Pep blueprint for midfield. Real was low key building a core in midfield post Jose with their signings, they can play possession or direct if need be like the 2013 Bayern. Modric was suspended and Ronaldo on the bench yet it never looked like they missed anyone. It's time for them to rethink that team or else they will go 2 or 3 seasons back to Messi dependence.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
dembele's agent

giphy.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Barca's board need to go back to at least the Pep blueprint for midfield. Real was low key building a core in midfield post Jose with their signings, they can play possession or direct if need be like the 2013 Bayern. Modric was suspended and Ronaldo on the bench yet it never looked like they missed anyone. It's time for them to rethink that team or else they will go 2 or 3 seasons back to Messi dependence.
I don't get why they're trying to sign paulinho. He won't fix there midfield problem. He is vastly overrated i watched him during spurs day and wonder how they guys so highly rated.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why they're trying to sign paulinho. He won't fix there midfield problem. He is vastly overrated i watched him during spurs day and wonder how they guys so highly rated.
Out of ideas, but there is a lot of corruption in signings. Clubs often sign players that have no use for them for no apparent reason. Bebe,Kallstrom,Pato etc, some of it has to do with agents and clubs trying to get reciprocal favors in the future. It makes no sense for Barca to be stockpiling players like him, Vermalean,Arda Turan who are close to 30 and won't be a significant contributor to the team. Rafa Nadal is out here scouting Ascensio while Barca strategy was based on riding the front 3.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Real madrid 2014 - current is up there with the best in history. My word. I expect a treble this season no joke. 3 cl's in a row is mad in todays era.

Majestic

Daps
Barca can't buy both countinho and dembele. I wonder who they gonna go for now. It would be the ultimate fukkery if madrid buy dembele cause dortmund can't stand barca.

Majestic

Daps
Guys i admit im not sold on mbappe completely. Raw talent but dembele outshine him in that england game and looks like the real product.