Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I really like the look of Kolasnic, like his style and he will probably quickly become a fan favourite :ehh:

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Im sorry but its better if you guys take that money and invest on buying naby keita whos a dynamic box to box mid.

We don't need to sell Coutinho to afford Keita. Besides, Leipzig isn't selling Keita. He's injuring cats in training, their sporting director said some racist shyt, and yet we still can't pry Keita from them. At least VVD sent in his transfer request today.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
We don't need to sell Coutinho to afford Keita. Besides, Leipzig isn't selling Keita. He's injuring cats in training, their sporting director said some racist shyt, and yet we still can't pry Keita from them. At least VVD sent in his transfer request today.
Keita has a release clause that just needs to be triggered. He will probably join you guys as soon as coutinho gets sold. VVD isnt someone i would get due to his attitude. This is his second club were hes throwing a fit to join another which is a big no no for m.e

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Keita has a release clause that just needs to be triggered. He will probably join you guys as soon as coutinho gets sold. VVD isnt someone i would get due to his attitude. This is his second club were hes throwing a fit to join another which is a big no no for m.e

No he doesn't. It doesn't activate until next summer. This Keita saga would've been over 6 weeks ago if his clause was active.

VVD is a top 5 CB in the EPL. He solves our weakest spot on the squad. He only started acting up once Southampton complained to the PL.

Liverpool has no incentive to sell Coutinho. He re-upped in January, he's never demanded to leave and Liverpool have no incentive to sell him as long as they beat Hoffenheim and qualify for the CL group stage. And now that Lallana's missing until December at least they definitely won't sell him without a surefire replacement at the base of the attacking diamond.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:mjlol: using the Turkish league. No one gives a fukk about that league apart from Turks. Considering the level that he showed in 09/10 when he was the driving force for both Inter's treble and the Dutch's run to the final in 2010, he fell the fukk off by the time he hit 27. Within in 2 years of that 09/10 season he was sold to Turkey, nobody from the big teams or even the semi big teams wanted to buy him out of the top 5 leagues. His prime years (27-30) have been disappointing, considering his game relied on his technical ability, he went from the cusp of being an elite playmaker to a lazy bum who was clearly only collecting the cheque. With his talent and ability he should of gotten a lot more out of his career then he did. At least with Robben, you can put it down to him being made of glass not fully hitting his potential, but what was Sneijder's excuse?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Im sorry but its better if you guys take that money and invest on buying naby keita whos a dynamic box to box mid.

We've offered £75m, and they aint selling unless they see something like £120m, which i think is his release clause, though it'll be half that next summer, but he's isn't a playmaker like Coutinho is, tbh there aren't alot of those kind of players that do what Coutinho does, which is why Phillipe should stay. Although at Barce he could turn into a Neymar so to speak and reach levels of stardom he'll probably never reach at Liverpool or anywhere else in his career. I just don't see Liverpool replacing him correctly

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

Liverpool does not care about winning and glory. Why the hell would you sell Coutinho when you are probably have the best attack in the Premier League and have a legit shot of competing for the title. Who are they going to buy that's available out there who plays that no. 10 feeding the front 3 like Coutinho. I truly don't get this move not surprising but I just don't get it.