Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Me12k

Pro
Daps
The *he's not good enough* campaign has started

those Messi passes :ohlawd:
this is pathetic:snoop:

Let the man go in peace, fans don't got to stoop so slow.

Now that it's all but confirmed, I'd be more about if Barca's board is competent enough to get high quality players, Ousmane & Verrati being the top 2.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's bullshyt. Neymar is one of the less than a hand full of players who would have fit in that front three and contributed the way he did. Personally the move is insane. Not because I love Barca but because he's not going to win shyt at PSG. Not to mention he's going to be surrounded by players who are simply NOT the level he's used to, nor will the competition be that level. Outside of money, I really don't see the advantage here. Barca was going to be HIS team post-Messi.

From Barca's point of view. Take the money, buy Hazard/Alli (maybe Cutinho, who still was really only bait to keep Neymar) and chalk this year up to the game because UCL is Madrid's to lose.

i know from the very start he is going to go and will not stay in Barca for years
there are already talks last year, i think Sr. planned this and hold 1 more year for that extra cash that they will get for loyalty bonus
i want the money rather than Neymar actually, as long as the board buy the right players they win this deal. but barca board sux so most likely big L :russ:

Barca looking at players like... You, and you, oh yes, you too

so hide Dembele, Dybala, Coutinho and Mbappe

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
i know from the very start he is going to go and will not stay in Barca for years
there are already talks last year, i think Sr. planned this and hold 1 more year for that extra cash that they will get for loyalty bonus
i want the money rather than Neymar actually, as long as the board buy the right players they win this deal. but barca board sux so most likely big L :russ:

Sad, but this is true.

Dembele and Alli would be the right moves for the future, but that won't happen. Even thought I'd LOVE to see Dembele and Mbappe becoming the next Clasico rivals. Here's the thing about Neymar that upsets me. He's fronting like winning Ligue 1 will somehow make him a Balon D'or contender....uh nah breh. He better be in England ASAP. Dude is basically padding his stats at this point going to the b*stard stepchild league of Europe.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

:dead: at Dani Alves.

People have war too much free time on their hands:mjlol:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
They've been hustling backwards. Like how stupid can they be? Get a fukking actual left back..:mindblown:

We signed Robertson what are you on about, and out if the blue and hopefully we'll do the same with a CB, this Van Dijk saga doesnt seem to bear fruit.

That's bullshyt. Neymar is one of the less than a hand full of players who would have fit in that front three and contributed the way he did. Personally the move is insane. Not because I love Barca but because he's not going to win shyt at PSG. Not to mention he's going to be surrounded by players who are simply NOT the level he's used to, nor will the competition be that level. Outside of money, I really don't see the advantage here. Barca was going to be HIS team post-Messi.

From Barca's point of view. Take the money, buy Hazard/Alli (maybe Cutinho, who still was really only bait to keep Neymar) and chalk this year up to the game because UCL is Madrid's to lose.

PSG almost eliminated Barce in last season's UCL, and it was Neymar who helped keep Barce in it. PSG are this close to being talked about in the same breath as the Madrids, Bayerns and Barces, and with this signing they are there. Plus they already have tons of talent, they've got a stacked midfield and some great forwards, Neymar arriving only helps the cause.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
We signed Robertson what are you on about, and out if the blue and hopefully we'll do the same with a CB, this Van Dijk saga doesnt seem to bear fruit.

PSG almost eliminated Barce in last season's UCL, and it was Neymar who helped keep Barce in it. PSG are this close to being talked about in the same breath as the Madrids, Bayerns and Barces, and with this signing they are there. Plus they already have tons of talent, they've got a stacked midfield and some great forwards, Neymar arriving only helps the cause.

No they aren't. They played a Barca with an ageing midfield, a right back who isn't a right back and was battling hard for a La Liga title. PSG will NEVER win the UCL because their back four is GASSED. They basically got exposed by Neymar and Suarez alone. Defense wins championships, and ANY team that can get goals put on em like that could throw Maradona, Pele and Puskas in the front three and it wouldn't matter.

Emery is gassed, ALL of the back four are gassed or old (Dani Alves pending review), Veratti and Matuidi are world class. Cavani is gassed. So basically you are putting the entire hopes of PSG on Neymar..and while he has the ability to do his end IDK if he can do it with such a team. All PSG has proven is that they can win a garbage league AND THEY DIDNT EVEN DO THAT LAST SEASON.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

Madrid are gonna flop this year unless they fix there forward issues. Benz has lost it and bale is a flop who just got injured yesterday. They need to cop mbappe asap and another forward cause when barca get that neymar money they going for mbappe.