Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
you have any receipts for any of this? just curious.
The average MLS TV viewing audience for the 2017 season is down 8% compared to last season, according to data aggregated by Sports TV Ratings and World Soccer Talk.

The biggest decline in TV ratings has been from Univision. Last year at this stage of the season, the Spanish-language network was averaging 303,750 viewers after four games. This year, they’ve seen a 25% decline in viewers, they’re averaging 226,167 viewers per match.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

TV ratings might be down and obviously that's money out of the pocket, but average attendance is up. Especially with Atlanta doing the #'s they are. Now will Atlanta keep that type of attendance up over the years? We'll see. Personally I feel like the MLS is in a much better place then it was a few years ago. Seems like teams, especially the new ones have a much better formula for running a successful business then it was 10 years ago.

I hope the product continues to get better on the field and we can get some real star power that aren't old European players on their twilight tour. Time will tell.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Milan looked awful
Might just need time to adjust/get the summer rust off
Also only 3 or 4 new signings played throughout the game
Andre Silva did not look good
Curtone has pace he'll get a few in the league this year.
Borini already needs to leave please
Just scrapped a win,they deserved a draw tbh
Anyway a win is a win
Forza Milan

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
TV ratings might be down and obviously that's money out of the pocket, but average attendance is up. Especially with Atlanta doing the #'s they are. Now will Atlanta keep that type of attendance up over the years? We'll see. Personally I feel like the MLS is in a much better place then it was a few years ago. Seems like teams, especially the new ones have a much better formula for running a successful business then it was 10 years ago.

I hope the product continues to get better on the field and we can get some real star power that aren't old European players on their twilight tour. Time will tell.

Product is not gonna go up until they increase player salaries. Also, the coaching has to be dramatically improved.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neymar fought with Nelson Semedo in training today

That's enough.222 million and out you go.
We can't keep up with his bullshyt all summer

Yeah he's gone. looks like Semedo doing a rough defense :russ:

he did the same thing, what a BOY. acting like a baby boss

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Neymar has always behaved like a spoiled brat on the pitch. Other players have been calling him out for this type of nonsense for years. It was inevitable that eventually he would bring that attitude to training.

Me12k

Pro
Daps
If Neymar leaves, it would be because he had his mind set from the beginning, the training scuffle doesn't change anything.

This Neymar thing is bringing the worst out of Barca fans smh.

We've really level down to how Madrid and United fans used to be. :snoop:

Last edited: