Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
AC Milan transfer news: Renato Sanches agrees £36m move from Bayern Munich - report
According to L'Equipe, he won't be heading to Manchester; instead the 19-year-old is set to join Italian giants AC Milan.

They say he will sign a four-year contract at the San Siro for around £35million as Milan continue their huge summer of spending.

Sanches admitted recently that he was seeking an exit from Bayern and that he was open to joining Milan.

The new ownership group for Milan aren't playing around this summer :whew:

Still can't believe Bayern gave up on Sanches so fast. At most I was expecting him to go on loan somewhere if they couldn't find room for him this year.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
It's one of those, if one happens then the other is almost 99% certain.

Rumors are Neymar will agree to stay if Barca manages to sign a few of his Selecao buddies, presumably Coutinho (who i'm okay with) and Paulinho (:camby:)

Neymar knows the Brasil NT will be better if more players get used to playing with each other on club teams

:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Galaxy agree on a deal with Jonathan dos Santos
The Galaxy have reached agreement on a deal to bring Mexican national team midfielder Jonathan dos Santos to MLS, where he will be reunited with older brother Giovani.

According to Goal.com, which first reported the move, the Galaxy will pay a $5-million transfer fee to Villarreal for Dos Santos, 27, who had two seasons left on his contract with the Spanish club.

I understand wanting to play with your brother and be closer to home, but this makes no sense career wise for JDS. He was really starting to come into his own and live up to his potential at Villarreal. If anything I would have expected him to make a move up the European food chain.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If Liverpool loses emre can and philippe coutinho this transfer period, I'm going to be livid.

Coutinho signed a 5 year deal back in January. Highly doubt Liverpool will let him go now. Maybe next summer.

Can is a possible sale since LFC haven't been able to re-up and he's got a year left on his current deal.

It looks like they're gonna have to wait till next summer to sign Keita because his release clause will be active then. If Soton keeps pissing about we could always trigger Umtiti's release clause.

Last edited:

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Coutinho signed a 5 year deal back in January. Highly doubt Liverpool will let him go now. Maybe next summer.

Can is a possible sale since LFC haven't been able to re-up and he's got a year left on his current deal.

It looks like they're gonna have to wait till next summer to sign Keita because his release clause will be active then. If Soton keeps pissing about we could always trigger Umtiti's release clause.
How did we put only 60 million as a release clause on Umtiti :snoop: