Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Matches like these remind me of how priceless Coutinho really is. Who can do what he does if Liverpool were to sell him to Barcelona?! I don't think id take £150m for him..well, maybe

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matches like these remind me of how priceless Coutinho really is. Who can do what he does if Liverpool were to sell him to Barcelona?! I don't think id take £150m for him..well, maybe
Breh Paulinho is a good.sub if he can come without transfer fees.hes not the top notch CM that Barcelona can sign/should sign. I ve been telling you for years that Coutinho is going to Barcelona, that's my guy so I think LFC is not gonna be able to keep him if Luisito and Mess I calls him

Me12k

Pro
Daps
Neymar can go but I wouldn't trust Barca's board being competent enough to get the necessary deals done.

Verrati is a MUST now with one of Dembele/Hazard.

I slighty prefer Dembele but he's wouldn't be a natural fit on the left as Hazard would be.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Neymar can go but I wouldn't trust Barca's board being competent enough to get the necessary deals done.

Verrati is a MUST now with one of Dembele/Hazard.

I slighty prefer Dembele but he's wouldn't be a natural fit on the left as Hazard would be.
:dahell: Hazard aint leaving

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
It sucks how Morata gonna be ahead of him in the depth chart. Young breh can thrive with experience this season.
Arsenal have to deal with being cheap.
We deal with never giving youth a chance.

Lukaka and De Bruyne supposed to already be on the squad :damn:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It sucks how Morata gonna be ahead of him in the depth chart. Young breh can thrive with experience this season.
For now. I think the situation will play out similar to when sheva was brought in to start and drogba put his ass on the bench when sheva's soft disposition showed.