Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is no chance that thye will sign dembele,coutinho,mbappe or dybala
most likely next season will be the buying spree. or the board will just pocket the $200M and promote 1 from Barc B :russ:

Juventus are asking for 120 million euros for Dybala, these prices are crazy, dude only worth 40-50 mill

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Morata will thrive in the EPL. He is a goal scoring machine. He will at LEAST average 30 goals. Conte like Morata.

Alexis Sanchez to PSG with Neymar? :gladbron: That attacking force will be potent. Meanwhile what is Liverpool doing this transfer window? They got Salah. They need a consistent striker. Firmino is good but not great. Liverpool needs a striker that can make 25-30 goals a season. Plus they need to fix that back line.:scust:

Me12k

Pro
Daps
Saw the Milan-Bayern score :ohhh:

Checked line-ups to see if Bayern might have been playing their "C" squad :francis:

They pretty much played their first team with a few reserves. :lolbron:

Forza Milan :blessed:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WTF is happening now, Mbappe with one good season and now he's worth 190 mil.
values for top players are getting ridiculous in such a short time span. Not long ago 100 was crazy, now you constantly hear numbers far above 100 if not 200+ everywhere
they are reaching the NBA level of money. Nasser: "Hold my beer" :russ:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Mahrez playing his heart out for a move, not even mad at him. Toying with Liverpool with ease.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

WTF is happening now, Mbappe with one good season and now he's worth 190 mil.
values for top players are getting ridiculous in such a short time span. Not long ago 100 was crazy, now you constantly hear numbers far above 100 if not 200+ everywhere
they are reaching the NBA level of money. Nasser: "Hold my beer" :russ:

Real paid 46m EUR for a 16 y/o. No senior caps for Brasil and not even a dozen games played in the Brasilian league.

Child labour costs alot these days.