Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
end of an era :wow:

DETMbzkXgAAmS0J.jpg

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Messi, Zlatan and Ronaldo have made declining after 29 look unnatural. Attackers usually fall off after 28. Rooney isn't going to help Everton in anyway

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Messi, Zlatan and Ronaldo have made declining after 29 look unnatural. Attackers usually fall off after 28. Rooney isn't going to help Everton in anyway
Rooney wqs never going to be like those guys because he is a fat person in an athlete's body. He never really cared about looking after his physique as much as those guys. Add to the ridiculous mileage to his body he didn't stand a chance not being washed by 29 tbh.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Rooney wqs never going to be like those guys because he is a fat person in an athlete's body. He never really cared about looking after his physique as much as those guys. Add to the ridiculous mileage to his body he didn't stand a chance not being washed by 29 tbh.

looked like he was going to have a lot to offer playing in the midfield. idk what happened :mjcry:
Should've gone to the MLS or something. He's probably going to flop in Everton and English press is going to disrespect the fukk outta him :snoop:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I saw Lukaku is going to transfer from Everton to Man United for 75 million :mindblown: what the hell happened, I remember 10 years ago Shevchenko coming to Chelsea for 30 million was a British transfer record, and all due respect to Lukaku, he isn't a former Balon d'Or winner. The game's all fukked up

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I saw Lukaku is going to transfer from Everton to Man United for 75 million :mindblown: what the hell happened, I remember 10 years ago Shevchenko coming to Chelsea for 30 million was a British transfer record, and all due respect to Lukaku, he isn't a former Balon d'Or winner. The game's all fukked up

for the past 9 seasons, there have only been two balon d'or winners

:wow: