Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All over the interwebs, Salty Chelsea fans trying to rationalize losing Lukaku:mjlol:
Saying Morata is outright better when they've never seen him play:mjlol:

They both the same age but Morata has 40 league goals in his career.
LAXCkAe.png

He's not technical enough to completely fukk the EPL up and be the outright best player like Aguero or Suarez.

Who knows though, he may end up being a good signing for Chelsea, if he doesn't go to Milan.

You're dead on: Morata has similar problems to Lukaku in terms of poor build up play except Lukaku is a better goalscorer.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I hope Nouri is okay. He's one of the emerging young talents I've been keeping an eye on. Thought this was going to be his breakthrough season. Wonder if he'll be able to even play again.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
L'Équipe: acuerdo cerrado entre Dani Alves y el PSG

L'Équipe Mercato
, programa del canal televisivo del medio francés L'Equipe, ha asegurado este sábado que Dani Alves tiene un acuerdo con el PSG del español Unai Emery.

De acuerdo con la información del mencionado programa, el lateral brasileño ha fichado por el club parisino tras haberse desvinculado hace dos semanas de la Juventus, de la que se despidió con dardo para Marotta.

L'Équipe: acuerdo cerrado entre Dani Alves y el PSG

Haven't seen this officially announced yet from either side, but French TV program L'Equipe is saying that Dani Alves has an agreement with PSG.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: since the switch to 3 back, Chelsea hasn't used a number 10. Reason Oscar left

That 3 in the back, I dont see Chelsea playing that for long, at the end of last season, it wasnt effective enough. I few teams could handle Chelsea well with that system. Its also nice to have back up options to switch things up, especially with Champions league football