Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will be but winning a sixth world cup will be a story of redemption. Anything less in 2018 in Russia will be a failure. That is what Tite has been telling the players. He has used the 7-1 loss as a motivating tool to have the players have something to play for. Something punk ass Dunga wasnt doing:pacspit:
There has always been stories surrounding the CBF and how players are selected isn't there? Like some agent or commercial company was helping with the selection of the NT. I have always seen some Brazilian players who either turn up for the NT more than their club like Robinho and others where it is the opposite like Marcelo and Dani Alves. Tite seems to have more control over the selection and the team is playing way better than it did.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
There has always been stories surrounding the CBF and how players are selected isn't there? Like some agent or commercial company was helping with the selection of the NT. I have always seen some Brazilian players who either turn up for the NT more than their club like Robinho and others where it is the opposite like Marcelo and Dani Alves. Tite seems to have more control over the selection and the team is playing way better than it did.
Yup Tite fought hard to get control of the team. For example Dunga's sport director wanted to stay when Tite got hired. The sport director has a say on what team to field which causes confusion and these sports directors have ties to sports agents. Tite fought hard and came out on top. He has complete control of the team. The biggest change he did was to play 3 CDMs in the midfield instead of two with an attacking midfielder. It has made Brasil's midfield stronger and able to get the ball back plus close down passing lanes.

• Dap
Reactions: TTT

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It will be but winning a sixth world cup will be a story of redemption. Anything less in 2018 in Russia will be a failure. That is what Tite has been telling the players. He has used the 7-1 loss as a motivating tool to have the players have something to play for. Something punk ass Dunga wasnt doing:pacspit:
Ur Brazilian?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Germany will still give Brazil that work

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nah Haitian. Alot of Haitians are either Brazilian or Argentinian(:scust:) fans. It started with Pele seeing a sucessful black man triumphing in sports. Pops is a Brazilian fan and I got from him too.

I think a lot of black folks are brazil fans because if the black excellence they have

I remember that the only time I'd see skillful black players that were just big African dudes were in braxil

At least in the Caribbean

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I think a lot of black folks are brazil fans because if the black excellence they have

I remember that the only time I'd see skillful black players that were just big African dudes were in braxil

At least in the Caribbean
Yup my pops said in the 70s that two most admired athletes in Haiti was Pele and Muhammad Ali because of black excellence. And to this day this is the case.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It's trash tho. :mjlol:They can play it's just political instability gets in the way of developing a team. :francis:
Damn, yeah it sucks,every country should be able to have the best there country can develop,
you gotta root for the squad tho, Mexico is littered with problems, and they might not always have the best team on the pitch, but come game day, you can't tell us NOTHING:wow: we gonna fill that Stadium up and call the opps fakkits all game long