Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This "ready aim fire" guy on FS1 is horrible, does he really think freekicks are converted at such a high rate to give that build up:scust:
Germany has insane depth though ,the post 2006 era has been good for them it changed how they play too. France,Germany and Spain are working with gold, Spain are just having trouble transitioning from the Xavi/Iniesta,Xabi era to a new one but they have a some gems.
Meanwhile Brazil :sadcam:
Thats why other countries like France, Spain,Italy,German national teams have talent, their own players play regular football in their own league
Wish South American teams could do this like Brazil. :mjcry:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Very good. Stars in England, average players English media has over hyped. Thats why I keep saying the EPL is competitive because the top teams are just not good enough. You see how your local stars performed in the UCL?
England in general hasn't been competitive in ucl for a long time :francis:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very good. Stars in England, average players English media has over hyped. Thats why I keep saying the EPL is competitive because the top teams are just not good enough. You see how your local stars performed in the UCL?
Wait for next season breh, EPL is back:demonic:

5 teams in the champions league

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
No money to even keep them 1 year if they break out :mjcry:

Mexico getting any chilean worth a shyt and completely ruining them :scust: :sadcam:
Yeah it's like these European teams are like Barca. Players who play together week in and week out and develop tell chemistry. With South America you get a Neymar,Suarez,James or Aguero who play one or two years then get bought by big clubs. Sometime others aren't lucky and play in Eastern European club and never heard from again. And when you have to build a national team it's like a galacticos. Your have to a the best 11 plus reserves and try build chemistry. Hopefully a south American team (not Argentina) wins in 2018. But Germany today was too good.:lupe: And it was their B squad.:lupe:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it's like these European teams are like Barca. Players who play together week in and week out and develop tell chemistry. With South America you get a Neymar,Suarez,James or Aguero who play one or two years then get bought by big clubs. Sometime others aren't lucky and play in Eastern European club and never heard from again. And when you have to build a national team it's like a galacticos. Your have to a the best 11 plus reserves and try build chemistry. Hopefully a south American team (not Argentina) wins in 2018. But Germany today was too good.:lupe: And it was their B squad.:lupe:
Neymar was at Santos for awhile

That's why he stays respected in Brazil

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Meh they knew the whole UCL stage. Im sure next time around will do much better its been a while since last season we were in UCL. Last time we were in UCL we made the quarters. But im hoping we add more exp for champions league we are very young squad.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
It was our first season back to UCL in awhile and also we are very young squad. I think this time will be ready to make it to knockoff rounds if not it will be another disappointing season being trophyless

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile Brazil :sadcam:

I'm just scared Paulinho is setting everyone up for some Fred like fukkery :sadcam: (playing well before the tournament and going missing during the tournament)

But they have Casemiro da yung gawd.
Breh can kick you in the face and not get a card :wow:

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I'm just scared Paulinho is setting everyone up for some Fred like fukkery :sadcam: (playing well before the tournament and going missing during the tournament)

But they have Casemiro da yung gawd.
Breh can kick you in the face and not get a card :wow:
Ever since Tite took over Brasil has been playing good. Beating Colombia,Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador. He is a tactical genius:wow: But they always play good the year before a world cup. And play bad in the World Cup.:mjcry: I just hope everybody is healthy and next season European campaign doesn't take alot out of them. Brasil must avenge that 7-1 lost by winning the world cup and get Hexa. :mjcry: But I'm expecting get the worse.:sadcam:

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Everyone since Tite took over Brasil has been playing good.He is a tactical genius:wow: But they always play good the year before a world cup. And play bad in the World Cup.:mjcry: I just hope everybody is healthy and next season European campaign doesn't take alot out of them. Brasil must avenge that 7-1 lost by winning the world cup and get Hexa. :mjcry: But I'm expecting get the worse.:sadcam:

That 7-1 stain will remain forever :laff: :laff:

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
That 7-1 stain will remain forever :laff: :laff:
It will be but winning a sixth world cup will be a story of redemption. Anything less in 2018 in Russia will be a failure. That is what Tite has been telling the players. He has used the 7-1 loss as a motivating tool to have the players have something to play for. Something punk ass Dunga wasnt doing:pacspit: