Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
A 2nd Toulon Tournement win in a row yesterday and then winning the U20 World cup earlier today :wow:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
So Arsenal could lose Alexis Sanchez to Man City. Oxalade Chamberlain to Liverpool and are losing the Mbappe sweepstakes to Real? Looking good Arsenal. :mjlol:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dip

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Juventus to meet with Bayern Munich officials to finalise bid for Tottenham target Douglas Costa

Juventus officials are set to meet with their Bayern Munich counterparts to finalise a bid for Tottenham target Douglas Costa.

The versatile Brazilian has attracted interest from the Bianconeri and the German champions are thought to be amenable to a deal.

According to Tuttosport, £26million will be enough to secure a deal for the 26-year-old.

Juve about to pull off another great move.
That would be an absolute steal at that price :leon:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just looked at the table for CAF I guess its still early but Ghana might be in trouble :ohhh:

Would love to see some new African nations in the World Cup. Sorry to my brothers from Cameroon but im tired of yall embarrassing Africa every four years :camby:

Would love nothing more than to see an African squad knock Russia out next summer