Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Been watching these African teams go against each other all day. Probably the 1sr time I've ever sat and watched an entire game of soccer.

Black excellence. Who should I be rooting for? Besides racist ass South Africa

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
DB-6B0HUIAAYAdG.jpg:large

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Barcelona shirts BANNED in Saudi Arabia with possible £120,000 fine and 15-year prison sentence

Wearing a Barcelona shirt in Saudi Arabia could land you with a fine of up to £120,000 and a 15-year prison sentence, due to the club's continued ties with Qatar Airways.

Tensions in the Gulf region have seen countries such as Saudi Arabia boycott Qatari entities - and their measures could impact football fans who wish to wear Neymar and Lionel Messi replica shirts.

Qatar's Arab neighbours have blacklisted entities such as Qatar Airways over their alleged extremist connection, with Barca shirts sporting the airline's logo said to be outlawed. Qatar have rejected the claims.

According to Sky Italy, supporters caught donning shirts with the Qatar Airways logo now face €135,000 fines (around £120,000) and up to 15 years in jail.

The ban comes amid a diplomatic row as Saudi Arabia blacklisted entities and individuals that they perceive as connecting Qatar to extremist groups, with the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Yemen and Bahrain included.
:gucci:

Seems like a fair punishment.
Hopefully this becomes standard procedure around the globe :ehh:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude Lloris really pissed me off yesterday. Havent seen a GK do somthing that stupid in a while :francis: Hope that shyt comes back to bite France