Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Weak ass league is reaching tho. this ain't holland :whoa:

Them Chelsea fans are obviously deluded tho:scusthov:
This isn't even a debate irl:skip:

Name one chelsea fan who said they are better then real madrid or even barca. :dahell:

We saying barca ain't shyt to us because we go toe to toe with them

U just mad cuz wack ass ManU aint in the mix

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Chinese Super League to squeeze clubs' mega-money deals for overseas players in a bid to focus on youth
  • China has emerged as a world powerhouse in terms of big-money deals
  • The likes of Carlos Tevez, Oscar, Hulk and Ramires have all moved to China
  • But the league are soon set to squeeze those deals in a did to focus on youth

Chinese Super League bosses are set tighten rules over teams signing high-profile players and add new rules on youth development, creating potential obstacles to clubs completing mega-money deals.

Chinese clubs that are 'loss-making', now a large portion of domestic teams, must now match any expenditure on player transfers by investing the same amount into a football development fund.

The new rule, which will be introduced from this year's summer transfer window, is aimed at bringing down soaring price tags on transfers and to support local players, the Chinese Football Association (CFA) said.

Looks like the days of the Chinese splashing cash around are coming to an end. There's no way that business model was ever going to be sustainable. Tevez, Hulk, and the rest of those dudes are over there committing legal robbery. They probably laugh smugly at the Chinese every time they check their bank accounts.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Antoine-Griezmann-Manchester-United-transfer-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Antoine Griezmann casts doubt on Manchester United move after declaring ambition to win trophies with Atletico Madrid

Manchester United's bid to sign Antoine Griezmann this summer has taken a blow after the Atletico Madrid forward admits he has unfinished business at the club.

The France international has been a long term target for Jose Mourinho's side, who will hope reaching the Champions League next season has aided their pursuit of the 26-year-old.

But after collecting Atletico's player of the season award, Griezmann has made it clear his desire rests on trying to win trophies with Diego Simeone's side following a campaign where they finished a distant third in La Liga as well as reaching the Champions League semi-finals.

'It has been a great year and I hope I can get better and win trophies with this team,
' Griezmann told the Atletico Madrid website.

'I will do everything possible. We are very happy. We have reached our objective, we maybe wanted more, but it could not be.

Griezmann was keen to stress he has lost none of his desire to play for the Spanish outfit despite the long standing United interest as he outlined his summer plans heading into next season.

'We have new goals for next year,' he added.

'I have to play fixtures with my national team and then I'll go on holiday to enjoy some free time, being with my family and friends, and then I'll come back more eager than ever.

'Next season, my first hope is to work on the signings, then the team and then, in San Rafael, build the same dynamics that we've had for a long time.

Read more: Antoine Griezmann casts doubt on Manchester United move | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This dude has me on an emotional roller coaster :damn:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Bernado Silva apparently gonna sign with Man City :ehh:

Morata to Milan? Come on cuz have some fukking ambition and heart he can go to a much better club :scust:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Morata to Milan? Come on cuz have some fukking ambition and heart he can go to a much better club :scust:

AC just got bought by some Chinese folk. So the money is going to go get spent.

Yeah Silva got copped for like 70 they said. The MU forum I'm on so dramatic because of that shyt :dead:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Right?

Such a downgrade winning trophies at juve and real then joining shyt club like milan who are obviously arent like they were in the past. I watched the milano derby and it was horrid.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Hope this is true on the Madrid side. So hopefully Varane could be bought.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Name one chelsea fan who said they are better then real madrid or even barca. :dahell:

We saying barca ain't shyt to us because we go toe to toe with them

U just mad cuz wack ass ManU aint in the mix
Yall don't go toe to toe with nothing...u delusional c*nt :mjlol: its insulting to the sport to even mention a plastic club like chelski with barca you fool :hhh: