Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
STFU :wanyama:
Nothing I said was false.

These African federations don't deserve those players, I haven't even mentioned issues with safety like player busses being shot up.

Get rid of the corruption, use the surplus to actually build infrastructure and Africa will have a World Cup winner.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Enrique Cerezo does not think Antoine Griezmann will leave Atletico Madrid for Manchester United during the close-season.

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo is confident Antoine Griezmann will stay put regardless of the France international's comments that there is a "six out of 10" chance he will join Manchester United.

Griezmann has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford in recent months and his latest remarks have only further fuelled speculation a transfer is on the horizon.

Nevertheless, Cerezo is adamant Griezmann has not expressed a desire to leave and he does not expect any clubs to match the 26-year-old's €100million buyout clause.

"His recent comments do not surprise me. He gets asked the same question all the time," Cerezo told RMC.

"I think he is getting a little annoyed at having to answer the same question again and again when everyone knows his situation. The situation is that Antoine is an Atletico player and still has a contract for three or four more years.

"He has never told me that he wants to leave.

"There has not been any approach from Manchester United.

"At the moment, no team has offered us to pay his release clause. And I do not think anyone will meet his clause."

Griezmann has a contract with Atletico until June 2021.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Barcelona are deteriorating, they leak so many goals,they only surviving by outscoring teams
nikkas said the same thing in 2014. Then they won the treble the following season

They beef up their midfield and it won't matter how many goals they leak. That front 3 is still deadly even in an off year

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas said the same thing in 2014. Then they won the treble the following season

They beef up their midfield and it won't matter how many goals they leak. That front 3 is still deadly even in an off year

Then the midfield was powerful Xavi n Iniesta.

Barca had to outscore PSG, they failed to outscore Juve, Barca just leaking too many goals. Same as last game of the season they conceded 2 goals & outscored them by 4 goals. Some games you cant do that, you meet a team that can soak up pressure.

If Barca do t buy the right players, Barca is finished

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any old school UK heads still about?

I remember when this thread was made like 15 years ago originally