Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Look at them in the 90s when they had Ronaldo, he had injuries but they were just throwing money at any forward, i remember they had Vieri,Recoba,Zamorano,Djorkaeff, Baggio at some point. They never had a set philosophy and winning mentality in the way Milan under Berlusconi first few years had, Milan and the Ariggo Sacchi blueprint and rode that and made good purchases and knew how to integrate players. Inter only had that after calciopoli largely because they could hover up all their talent, to be fair to them they got cheated out of a title in the 90s, look up a game against Juve when the ref denied Ronaldo a penalty and gave one for what looked like a similar foul on Del Piero. In short they have had an unstable and revolving door for coaches and threw money at players with no set strategy, the fact that Gabi has had 3 coaches doesn't surprise me either. The number of players they bought who became more successful somewhere else is embarrassing, it's not like they were a Porto/Lyon, players like Pirlo, Coutinho, Bonucci ,Seerdof, Roberto Carlos were all once Inter players.

The one thing i would like to watch is a documentary on calciopoli, refs getting rolex watches and shyt:dwillhuh:

I really respect the Juve players for staying after that relegation.

But Inter, how do you have all that money and talent and Ac Milan finishes above you? :dwillhuh: