Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not a good look for Gabi going into the Summer. The last thing he needs at this point is the perception of being a diva or somebody that's difficult to work with.

They dropped 30 mil for him, introduced him as their savior for their 'new project', the fans love him, played close to nothing by 3 different coaches. Coach made him prepare for sub yesterday in a game that didnt mean shyt anymore only to sub banega and sit him down. fukkery.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inter is lucky Calciopoli happened, they would not have been anywhere near what they were from the mid 2000s to 2012. They are just an unstable club, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they sold Gabigol and he became a success somewhere else.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inter is lucky Calciopoli happened, they would not have been anywhere near what they were from the mid 2000s to 2012. They are just an unstable club, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they sold Gabigol and he became a success somewhere else.

I dont get it tho. They have a good foundation, decent players and money to spend yet they fukk up big time.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Sevilla has approached Inter about getting him on loan when the summer transfer window opens. If that happens I fully expect him to show his potential the way Coutinho did when he went to Espanyol.

• Dap
Reactions: TTT

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont get it tho. They have a good foundation, decent players and money to spend yet they fukk up big time.
Look at them in the 90s when they had Ronaldo, he had injuries but they were just throwing money at any forward, i remember they had Vieri,Recoba,Zamorano,Djorkaeff, Baggio at some point. They never had a set philosophy and winning mentality in the way Milan under Berlusconi first few years had, Milan and the Ariggo Sacchi blueprint and rode that and made good purchases and knew how to integrate players. Inter only had that after calciopoli largely because they could hover up all their talent, to be fair to them they got cheated out of a title in the 90s, look up a game against Juve when the ref denied Ronaldo a penalty and gave one for what looked like a similar foul on Del Piero. In short they have had an unstable and revolving door for coaches and threw money at players with no set strategy, the fact that Gabi has had 3 coaches doesn't surprise me either. The number of players they bought who became more successful somewhere else is embarrassing, it's not like they were a Porto/Lyon, players like Pirlo, Coutinho, Bonucci ,Seerdof, Roberto Carlos were all once Inter players.

The one thing i would like to watch is a documentary on calciopoli, refs getting rolex watches and shyt:dwillhuh:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Sevilla has approached Inter about getting him on loan when the summer transfer window opens. If that happens I fully expect him to show his potential the way Coutinho did when he went to Espanyol.

Oh snap I forgot Countinho used to be an Inter player :ohhh: I remember that famous 4-4- game against Tottenham he absolutely DESTROYED them that night