Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
What's hilarious is this thread was hating on messi in 2013/2014 but now he's goat again:skip:
Guess it was that anti tiki taki wave.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Dont let this game fool ya breh. Messi been superior to CR7 this season. The stats prove it even though Messi drops more in mf to get involved with play making. One is a greater striker the other is the goat in everything offensive.
Like Messi wouldn't want to be top of the league. And in a much better position to win the champion league AGAIN :mjlol:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Messi wouldn't want to be top of the league. And in a much better position to win the champion league AGAIN :mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

What does that have to do with the statement i replied too?

This ain't throwback Thursday..who's playing better Right Now for the team and individually.
:comeon:

Cant even have a discussion with nikkas jumping topics:francis:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
People really disrespecting Messi right now?:what:

Barcelona haven't had a decent midfield since Xavi's legs went and up until recently it was basically just Messi and two sticks leading the forward line. Dude has had to be primary goal scorer( Suarez and Neymar eased that burden) and creator for Barca for years now.

Y'all don't watch La Liga for sure.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
People really disrespecting Messi right now?:what:

Barcelona haven't had a decent midfield since Xavi's legs went and up until recently it was basically just Messi and two sticks leading the forward line. Dude has had to be primary goal scorer( Suarez and Neymar eased that burden) and creator for Barca for years now.

Y'all don't watch La Liga for sure.
Read what u want brehs. Ronaldo was the one getting shyt on first brehs. CR7 stans just clapoed back brehs

I fukk with the breh but @KaiserRexTheCzar. started all this shyt breh

Im drunk as fukk :dead:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Read what u want brehs. Ronaldo was the one getting shyt on first brehs. CR7 stans just clapoed back brehs

I fukk with the breh but @KaiserRexTheCzar. started all this shyt breh

Im drunk as fukk :dead:
Nah I had to, You all forced me to. Talking about "GOAT"

People attaching GOAT to Cristiano Ronaldo should be a logical fallacy.

I had to educate and correct the ignorant. It's a compulsion, a need.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Messi is stat padding against weak La Liga teams. Where was he against PSG and Juventus? Nowhere to be found :heh:
look at this noob, did u watch the game against Juventus ? :stopitslime:

u people just come out everytime u see the result if no goals for Messi it means he played shyt. well u need to watch the game instead. :russ: