Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
fetch

fetch

Taco

All Star
Daps
U aint got to lie breh. Just say u hate the goat and keep it moving
I'm in the same exact boat as homeboy. I have Ronaldo's United Jersey [AIG] and [Bwin] Real Jersey, even had a poster up when he first joined United. But it's hard to deny this...

Puts arguably the best center back in the game on his ass while chipping the worlds best keeper with his opposite foot while making it look like he's playing an mls team. I remember me and my boy got out of our seats when we saw this and we didn't say one word just looked at each other like damn what a time to be alive.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These quarter finals have been great compared with most seasons before this. More offensive and less of the safe tactical first legs

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't throwback Thursday..who's playing better Right Now for the team and individually.
:comeon:

Dont let this game fool ya breh. Messi been superior to CR7 this season. The stats prove it even though Messi drops more in mf to get involved with play making. One is a greater striker the other is the goat in everything offensive.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Dont let this game fool ya breh. Messi been superior to CR7 this season. The stats prove it even though Messi drops more in mf to get involved with play making. One is a greater striker the other is the goat in everything offensive.

Messi is stat padding against weak La Liga teams. Where was he against PSG and Juventus? Nowhere to be found :heh:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Messi is stat padding against weak La Liga teams. Where was he against PSG and Juventus? Nowhere to be found :heh:

:usure:

Messi is the last player to hide in big games. He scored in the second leg vs PSG (p) and gave a great assist that Iniesta failed to score vs Juve. You want to me to ge u the stats to all big games he either scored in or gave an assist?

Try again :camby: