Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I started when I was 5. I'm almost 34 now and feel like it's just been part of my daily life in some way. I haven't played in almost 6 years. I've needed micro fracture surgery for probably a decade and then 6 years ago I dislocated my knee playing. Not sure if I tore anything, (didn't go to a doctor) and just kind of stopped playing. But my son who is 3 had his first soccer training last weekend and it got me excited to play again. I love all sports, but I'll be pushing my son and daughter (1 years old) to play the beautiful game.

The culture must be a big aspect of your life, you should get that checked out and start playing again man. That's good to hear fam, i hope they go far and the culture becomes a huge part of their lives. I was thinking about doing the same to my younger cousin, she's about 2. I bought her a little size 2 ball and she's loves kicking it around the house lol. Next year i'm gonna put her in soccer.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Midfield rabiot-verratti-matuidi completely different this game from the first one. They were the reason they PSG dominated the first leg