Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Taco

All Star
Daps

Just checked the score there and 2 0 to Barca at halftime.:ehh:

Don't have BT sport so I canny watch, do Barca look likely to pull this off on the balance of play? I mean if anyone can do it it' messi and co. :wow:
PSG sitting back playing defensive letting Barca possess the ball. Barca playing a three back so pretty much matching numbers on the attack. PSG is in a tight spot to get a goal or keep sitting back and hoping Barca don't get another 2. Both goals have been fluky though.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

PSG sitting back playing defensive letting Barca possess the ball. Barca playing a three back so pretty much matching numbers on the attack. PSG is in a tight spot to get a goal or keep sitting back and hoping Barca don't get another 2. Both goals have been fluky though.

Cheers big man.

Noticed one was an OG, so a bit fortunate.

I like Barcelona but I have £30 on PSG going through so I'm in a tough spot just now. :bryan:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Yeah for a rec league, my ex girl's family got me into it. How about you?

I started when I was 5. I'm almost 34 now and feel like it's just been part of my daily life in some way. I haven't played in almost 6 years. I've needed micro fracture surgery for probably a decade and then 6 years ago I dislocated my knee playing. Not sure if I tore anything, (didn't go to a doctor) and just kind of stopped playing. But my son who is 3 had his first soccer training last weekend and it got me excited to play again. I love all sports, but I'll be pushing my son and daughter (1 years old) to play the beautiful game.