Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I need this Arsenal victory :prayersup:
maxresdefault.jpg

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I'm glad FC Basura lost today, hopefully PSG can repeat Bayern in 2013 and make it 7-0 for the second leg.

Messi was playing like shyt, why was he not on the right wing?
Told my brother this, but Basura need to get rid or at least supplement Ineista and Rakitic they are too old, they need a physical, yet technical presence in midfield *coughpogbacough* (though that wouldn't work tbh).
Pique been done.

Draxler one of my favorite players too, he has been playing good in Paris so far, hopefully his career is revitalized there.

MSN too strong though so I wouldn't be surprised if Basura score 5+ on the return leg.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm glad FC Basura lost today, hopefully PSG can repeat Bayern in 2013 and make it 7-0 for the second leg.

Messi was playing like shyt, why was he not on the right wing?
Told my brother this, but Basura need to get rid or at least supplement Ineista and Rakitic they are too old, they need a physical, yet technical presence in midfield *coughpogbacough* (though that wouldn't work tbh).
Pique been done.

Draxler one of my favorite players too, he has been playing good in Paris so far, hopefully his career is revitalized there.

MSN too strong though so I wouldn't be surprised if Basura score 5+ on the return leg.

28's too old? :wtf:

Black Nate Grey

Daps
28's too old? :wtf:
I meant to put Busquets instead of Rakitic (Who is a great, underrated player Basura should keep him)

When you as Euro, World Cup, CL, FIFPro XI winners are getting bodied and outplayed by a 21 old like Rabiot, then you are too old/past it.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I meant to put Busquets instead of Rakitic (Who is a great, underrated player Basura should keep him)

When you as Euro, World Cup, CL, FIFPro XI winners are getting bodied and outplayed by a 21 old like Rabiot, then you are too old/past it.

They the same age doe. :wtf::wtf::wtf: And they play in a position where you don't need pace at all.

Nah, I do agree that This this Barca team overrated. I said earlier in this thread that MSN masks their frailties:

Outside of MSN, Barcelona are rank average. :coffee:

And them man came at my neck:

Only on the Coli is barca a shyt squad:snoop:
A team without its three best players being average :krs:
Please enlighten us :krs:

This gotta be some of the stupidest shyt if ever read. :what:
Umtiti was one of the best defenders in the euros, and in France, they are looking to sign Aurier in January and Pique is world class and Mache is proven in Spain and in England...what in the actual fukk are you talking about? Mathieu is a back-up, Vermallen is a back-up (and a bust signing).

Win the treble in the past 2 years and be called average, brehs..

so fukking lucky I can't neg you.

:francis:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This game sealed Luis Enrique's fate at the end of the year :francis:

he should have been gone last year. i knew it that treble hide his wack coaching and tactics
why keeps on using Gomes. this is over not unless PSG do an Atlanta.

"Things I learned from tonight:

- Never seen Leo show so little heart.
- Rakitic must feel like leaving. How the FVCK could Enrique select Gomes ahead of him? He offers absolutely fukking nothing.

*Things I knew before tonight:

- Gomes will never be good enough for Barca.
- Roberto will never be a RB. Enrique takes ALL the blame for not solving RB in the Summer. WE ALL KNEW it was never going to work. Now we're paying for it. Draxler put Sergi into his coffin.
- Luis Enrique is a fukking idiot. (In case you needed reminding)
- Our midfield is TOO slow physically when we are countered against. (Iniesta/Busquets jogging for the 4th goal)
- Suarez is dog shyt when he's not scoring/assisting because he offers fukk all else other than brainless running.
- Umtiti/Pique still haven't clicked as a partnership. One is ultra aggressive while the other stands off way too much.
- We were ALWAYS going to get smashed by a proper team considering we've been piss poor for months, and we all knew it. It's fine winning 0-6 against Alaves, and even getting a draw against a Real Madrid team that was WAY off form also, but when you face a team full of energy with a manager likewise, and we turn up like we're still asleep in the hotel, thats what happens.
- We weren't going to win the CL, and we're now OUT of it IMO. We won't stop them scoring at home. PS - If magically we DO get through, I don't want to see how badly we'll get smashed by the next team.
- Emery is a great manager who deserves more credit.
- Verratti would be an incredible addition to our midfield. Brilliant player.
- Busquets spends too much time fukking moaning at referees over nothing tackles instead of playing football. Other players in our team likewise. Man the fukk up.

Black Nate Grey

Daps
They the same age doe. :wtf::wtf::wtf: And they play in a position where you don't need pace at all.

Nah, I do agree that This this Barca team overrated. I said earlier in this thread that MSN masks their frailties:

And them man came at my neck:

:francis:
LMAO

Outside of MSN they are overrated though. Their strength is their unselfish style of play that maximizes and compliments the respective players roles. They play in harmony like a symphony it's something to be admired. However.

On paper Bayern have the best, most complete squad in the world, undoubtedly. This has been true for years now. Pep not winning or even getting them to a CL Final in three years is just fraudiola being fraudiola. (Really though brilliant coach). Madrid have a superior squad as well.

Ter Stegan- Has potential.
Jasper Cillessen- I watch Ajax games, so his purchase was puzzling, don't expect him to save any important penalties.

Jordi 'rat face' Alba- Great player, David Alaba is the better more complete player that kid can do it all.
Pique- Most inconsistent defender I have ever seen along with David Luiz.
Umtiti- Has potential. Needs to use his football IQ more, young black players rely on their athleticism too much.
Digne- A nobody for now, too early to tell.
Mathieu-
Vidal- A nobody for now, too early to tell.
Mascherano- Amazing player, top 5 in his position and Argentina's best player.

Rakitic- Amazing player. Modric is better.
Turan- Good player, imo not Barca quality.
Iniesta- Dude has been a longtime favorite of mine, I don't get how Xavi got more praise than this guy. All time great but he's past it now.
Busquets- Overrated. Definition of a system player. Technically superb but much too frail and physically deficient to be of any versatile use, he's a better Ganso that can play DM.
Denis Suarez- A nobody for now, too early to tell.
Sergi Roberto-
Andre Gomes-
Rafinha- Average, not nearly as good as his big bro.

Paco Alacer-
Suarez- Top 3 Cf's in the world.
Neymar- Massive potential, best winger in the world. Better than Leo in that he's been carrying his National team since 19 yrs old.
Messi- Talent wise, GOAT undisputed.

PSG Shouldn't have won 4-0 but that squad is not that good, everyone save MSN is replaceable.