Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Hurst and Eddie bruhs the closing of the transfer window is fast approaching, who do we have to look forward to bruvs?! Is Carroll going or what. Suarez is gonna need someone to tiki and taka it about with and finish it for him, he ain't got that cold in his blood Hurst mate what's wrong

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So I met a broad today who looked exactly like RDM, shyt threw me off guard.

and OHH she was a babe :noah:, might have a go, RDM is a beautiful man tbpf.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
arsenal fans in here were in love with the idea of mata signing there before he went to chelsea

so :manny:
Not me, always knew what he was :manny:

And when spain stan sid lowe told on him by saying hes a "less talented than reyes" in an interview where he was trying to blow smoke up his arse it was a wrap. Even the "b-but but hes intelligent and likes england so will settle better" wasnt enough. He was snitched upon.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
So I met a broad today who looked exactly like RDM, shyt threw me off guard.

and OHH she was a babe :noah:, might have a go, RDM is a beautiful man tbpf.
Quite good looking he is.
Throw on a proper wig and dress i'd be tempted to give him a go in public.:manny:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
is mata really the best we can do? doesnt really look all that on youtube tbh. and how many top players can spain really have eh? I bet this guy is seen as the spanish stewart downing over there.
hard on this bum from jump :dead:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
rdm is a bit odd (a good odd) cos' he has those Asian eyes. See this broad was Asian and of course had the Asian eyes, which is where the rdm comparison comes in. She was a bit swarthy too like rdm.

In short, she was a babe:takedat:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Hazard bottling what was essentially an open goal :huhldup:

Says a lot about him, he'll bottle the big moments against the big teams, be sure of that.

Brehs getting gassed over performances against Wigan and Reading?:heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
La gran final (2006) - IMDb

This film tells the adventurous story of three heroes, none of whom have ever met, but who nevertheless have two things in common: firstly, they all live in the farthest-flung corners of the planet and, secondly, they are all three determined to see on TV the final in Japan of the 2002 World Cup between Germany and Brazil. The protagonists in this 'global' comedy are: a family of Mongolian nomads, a camel caravan of Tuareg in the Sahara, and a group of Indios in the Amazon. They all live about 500 kilometres away from the next town and the next television making their task a particularly daunting one. Nevertheless, these inventive people possess the resourcefulness and the willpower to achieve their goal.

watching this on netflix, very original and quite funny at times

football is everywhere :bow:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strictly for my nikkas. I've just started to use the African Black Soap, what lotions goes good with. Right now i'm using the Palmers Shea Butter.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Strictly for my nikkas. I've just started to use the African Black Soap, what lotions goes good with. Right now i'm using the Palmers Shea Butter.
I use Black Soap too, specifically after working out or being in the heat.

I use shea butter. Pause, but I have very good skin and it replenishes the moisture that Black Soap takes out.
Amazon.com: 32oz. African FILTERED CREAMY Shea Butter from Ghana: Beauty

You can say its expensive, but 32 ounces lasts me about 5 months.

You use Dudu Osun?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

The black soap just isn't for me. Given it a few tries over the years, and as a matter of fact my grandmother bought me some the other day that I have sitting under the sink.

I dunno why but CAC products have just been better for my face.