Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh, win is a win. :whew:

Lampard :aicmon:

Thinks he still has Makelele, Essien and Ballack behind him. The way he deserts midfield like he isn't part of a two man pivot with 4 attackers in front of him is a joke. Completely unbalances the team. Same at Wigan and he was at it again tonight.

RdM you better fukking do something :usure:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he was gettin those Reading flashback and there was a Hunt on the pitch tonight.

He hasnt been the same since the buildings got caved in and has been inconsistent ever since

Dunno if you missed it mate but he was pretty good in Munich. Three penalty saves and all!

He's alright, first mistake in yonks.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dunno if you missed it mate but he was pretty good in Munich. Three penalty saves and all!

He's alright, first mistake in yonks.

Well considerin the amount of pen shoot outs you lot have lost with Cech in goal, it was about time he pulled his finger out, plus the worst ever pens to be taken by Germans since 4ever.

Hes inconsistent breh :russ: you left out his performance at the Euros.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well considerin the amount of pen shoot outs you lot have lost with Cech in goal, it was about time he pulled his finger out, plus the worst ever pens to be taken by Germans since 4ever.

Hes inconsistent breh :russ: you left out his performance at the Euros.
Who gives a shyt about the Euros :heh:

Best keeper in the world sunshine.

Only thing that annoyed me tonight was his kicking. Sent bare of em into the stands.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hazards unselfishness:ohlawd:

scorchy wot a player you lads got:bow:

iGBrGWZki2Pjd.gif

Lesser players like Kagawa would have went it alone.

Wot a player. :ohhh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:shaq2:

Buffon use Cech's hat to wipe his ass with

Cech is doing dropkicks off the top of a car status.

Kuntbreh, how do you feel about the Team Sky-Valverde crash debacle? Looking like your UK brehs broke a g-code and proceeded to give no fukks about it. Probably fukked his race to bits, and Froome is sitting second now, but I feel like the person this helps most is Berto as I just don't believe in J-Rod's ability to win this even though he did nab second in the Giro.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
yeah im impressed hazard wasnt pressed for his first goal. Looks like hes come to terms with the fact he will be scoring a subpar number of goals early.

But these new boys ard realy making mata look what he is. an absolute clogger. The boys a sunderland level player.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Cech is doing dropkicks off the top of a car status.

Kuntbreh, how do you feel about the Team Sky-Valverde crash debacle? Looking like your UK brehs broke a g-code and proceeded to give no fukks about it. Probably fukked his race to bits, and Froome is sitting second now, but I feel like the person this helps most is Berto as I just don't believe in J-Rod's ability to win this even though he did nab second in the Giro.

I didnt see the crash, let me watch it and i'll get back to you on this

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah im impressed hazard wasnt pressed for his first goal. Looks like hes come to terms with the fact he will be scoring a subpar number of goals early.

But these new boys ard realy making mata look what he is. an absolute clogger. The boys a sunderland level player.

Double figures easy. He'll be getting 20+ once he fully settles in a season or two.