Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
you sound so excited. I dont blame you after how shyt united are playing
:what: put up or shut up nikka so i can mop you on fifa(ps4)

and we played well yesterday. Just didn't score :comeon: its a process. Benching Rooney was the first step. Selling him and figuring out how to play Martial up front is the next

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So, who you guys got? :patrice:

Ronaldo (after winning the Champions league & Euros) to walk it? Vardy to crash the party? Also, No Sanchez on the list has gotta be a kick in the teeth. Led his national team to Copa America glory and won the Golden Ball.

Wouldn't be surprised if that scumbag Pepe take the gong. After the year of Brexit and Trump, seeing a defender such a Pepe wouldn't be so far fetched.

I would be shocked if it was a Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez/Griezmann/Neymar

I'm more concerned with what the FIFA XI is going to look like.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Gareth Bale eclipses Cristiano Ronaldo as Real Madrid's best-paid player with new £600k-a-WEEK deal
Gareth Bale has replaced Cristiano Ronaldo as Real Madrid’s best paid player.

His stunning new six year deal, worth £600,000 a week, includes a BILLION euro buy-out clause.

It effectively ends any interest in the Wales superstar from Premier League clubs, notably
Manchester United.

Bale was the world’s most expensive player when he moved to the Bernabeu from Tottenham in 2013 and has won two Champions League titles and the Copa del Rey.

He was offered a new deal earlier in the season but stalled on agreeing it, knowing that
Real Madrid are banned from registering any new players until January 2018.

:eat:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
KUonsMZ.png