Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
How did Depay go pro?:dahell:

Can't dribble:dahell:

Doesn't have pace:dahell:

Can't pass:dahell:

Can't control the ball:dahell:

Can't shoot:dahell:

Can't take free-kicks:dahell:

Can't cross:dahell:
Biggest fraud signing we've made ever. PSV bytch slapped us for that one for sure.

Watching us under LvG particularly this season has been beyond dreadful. I'm always with the :scust:

End of the month please. :camby:No matter what he gotta go.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Depay go pro?:dahell:

Can't dribble:dahell:

Doesn't have pace:dahell:

Can't pass:dahell:

Can't control the ball:dahell:

Can't shoot:dahell:

Can't take free-kicks:dahell:

Can't cross:dahell:

I thought dude was going to come in and ball out. This shyt legit has me perplexed. This aint the same player I saw at PSV or at the World Cup.

The most frustrating thing is his inablilty to run pass defenders. I think he might have packed on too much muscle. Also him constantly losing possession is maddening.

I don't like giving up on young players, but maybe they need to loan him somewhere. IDK

Daps
I thought dude was going to come in and ball out. This shyt legit has me perplexed. This aint the same player I saw at PSV or at the World Cup.

The most frustrating thing is his inablilty to run pass defenders. I think he might have packed on too much muscle. Also him constantly losing possession is maddening.

I don't like giving up on young players, but maybe they need to loan him somewhere. IDK

I thought he would too. Almost bought his jersey, dodged a bullet on that :whew:. United has to give him one more season, especially if that season is under a new manager. It just looks like he's got absolutely no confidence right now.