Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guardiola, Mourinho,Wenger, Klopp,Pochettino,Conte, Benitez , all the best managers in the game managing in the same league at the same time, next season.:wow:

English league gonna be entertaining next season, hopefully these managers attract the best players.

BeefWellingtonThe2nd

[Generic Custom Title]
Daps
Reppin
Notts, UK
Guardiola, Mourinho,Wenger, Klopp,Pochettino,Conte, Benitez , all the best managers in the game managing in the same league at the same time, next season.:wow:

English league gonna be entertaining next season, hopefully these managers attract the best players.

Newcastle arent staying up :mjlol:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The Quarterfinal match-ups for the Champions League just dropped:

Wolfsburg v Real Madrid
Bayern Munich v Benfica
Barcelona v Atletico Madrid
Paris Saint-Germain v Manchester City

Hmm...the only one that intrigues me is the PSG vs Man City match up. Neither team has been really dominate so far in Champions League so I think it could go either way. But man....a semi-final of Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and PSG would be bananas! Like I said for the Champions League last year. I want to see an El Clasico final or Bayern vs Barcelona. :wow: But at the same time, can't really look over Atletico Madrid yet as they're a tenacious team but they aren't really able to score goals to keep up with Barcelona. Still, I think it's going to be a much harder match up than people anticipate.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Barca definitely wont be too happy with the draw. Atletico are one of those teams all good teams would hate to play.

The thing is, this Barcelona team is so strong and confident on the pitch, they more than likely don't care whom they play against. Atletico doesn't have anyone on their team that can break the game open unlike Barcelona where you have so many weapons. Atletico is going to make it tough for them, no doubt but the front three of Barcelona are in 100% form so its going to take two perfect games from Atletico, which I don't see them doing. Barcelona has been pretty much on cruise control lately but I'm expecting them to come out full gear in these next few Champions League matches.

Daps
Reppin
Dudstown
Only games which really interest me are Barca v Athletico & El Cashico (PSG v Man City).

Athletico can show up and beat any team on their best day.

And as for the two spenders.... PSG should breeze through is City continue their current form

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Quarterfinal match-ups for the Champions League just dropped:

Wolfsburg v Real Madrid
Bayern Munich v Benfica
Barcelona v Atletico Madrid
Paris Saint-Germain v Manchester City

Hmm...the only one that intrigues me is the PSG vs Man City match up. Neither team has been really dominate so far in Champions League so I think it could go either way. But man....a semi-final of Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and PSG would be bananas! Like I said for the Champions League last year. I want to see an El Clasico final or Bayern vs Barcelona. :wow: But at the same time, can't really look over Atletico Madrid yet as they're a tenacious team but they aren't really able to score goals to keep up with Barcelona. Still, I think it's going to be a much harder match up than people anticipate.

PSG are too strong for Man city. PSG are a well rounded team, its hard to find weakness in their team. City got so many injuries (especially Kompany), they will be sooooo vulnerable in defence against PSG attack. PSG could do some damage this year, whoever they face.

Wolfsburg vs Real Madrid wont be straight forward, Real Madrid are not having the best of times, especially they will play Barcelona around April time too, the result from El Classico will affect their morale. Wolfsburg have a genuine chance.

Barcelona vs Bayern for the final. Pep going against his old team, soooo mouthwatering

drool.gif

Then Euro 2016 few weeks later, this summer gonna be sooooo lit:blessed:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I know most of you probably won't care, but it's the big local derby here this weekend, and the games are usually damn good.

Forest Vs Derby

Last season's winner in the 91st Minute :blessed:

This Season's first game between us

a throwback to a beatdown

Ahhh, the old Clough Trophy. Good luck.

Amazing weekend for derbys though; Tyne-Wear, Yorkshire, Manchester, Chelsea-West Ham. Should make for some tasty affairs. :blessed:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Nah, he's 23 now. Careers over as far as I'm concerned. :manny:
Still has some time as long as he changes that attitude and clubs give him some looks. But if Ferguson himself couldn't even keep him at bay, it doesn't look good for him. :sadcam:

I know most of you probably won't care, but it's the big local derby here this weekend, and the games are usually damn good.

Forest Vs Derby

Last season's winner in the 91st Minute :blessed:

This Season's first game between us

a throwback to a beatdown
I care, I watch games from the Championship whenever they get aired on bein Sports. Does Jamie Paterson still play for Forest? I know Darren Bent is playing for Derby, he's one of the biggest sneakerheads in football :myman:

BeefWellingtonThe2nd

[Generic Custom Title]
Daps
Reppin
Notts, UK
I care, I watch games from the Championship whenever they get aired on bein Sports. Does Jamie Paterson still play for Forest? I know Darren Bent is playing for Derby, he's one of the biggest sneakerheads in football :myman:

Currently on loan at Huddersfield, hopefully will be back in the team next season. If we can get Assombalonga back healthy, a striker partner for him, or bring back Nelson Olivera and get Paterson back on form, we'll do well next season :blessed: