Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
I've noticed that Barcelona struggle against teams that play slick football.
Arsenal plays beautiful football...but only when they want and everybody is in sync.

I wish we would have tied in the first leg to give us a better chance in this second leg.

Always Mueller. Clutch.
right place, right time....ALWAYS...pretty annoying to be honest

he's like that player in pickup basketball who is not really athletic and has terrible form when shooting but they still go in

:martin: :pacspit:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
That strike from Aubameyang :gladbron:

:laff: @ Lazio losing to Sparta Prague

For my UK mandem in here, what's up with Ra'vel Morrison? He's currently on the books at Lazio but I never see him play. Does he really have a problematic attitude?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
That strike from Aubameyang :gladbron:

:laff: @ Lazio losing to Sparta Prague

For my UK mandem in here, what's up with Ra'vel Morrison? He's currently on the books at Lazio but I never see him play. Does he really have a problematic attitude?
He has problematic attitude. Dude got sent down to lazio's primavera team lol that should tell you alot. Hes talented as fukk tho

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
He has problematic attitude. Dude got sent down to lazio's primavera team lol that should tell you alot. Hes talented as fukk tho
I found it weird that an Englishman would go to Italy to play. That must mean no club in England wanted him. He better fix that shyt cause I would trade places with him in a heartbeat.

Such a class player. Injuries have been slowing him down this season though.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I found it weird that an Englishman would go to Italy to play. That must mean no club in England wanted him. He better fix that shyt cause I would trade places with him in a heartbeat..

Nah, he's 23 now. Careers over as far as I'm concerned. :manny: