Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I'm just getting in to this sport since they've been putting it on NBCSN. I get most of the rules, thanks to playing FIFA
I'm trying to find a favorite team to follow in premier league, preferably with some black excellence.:myman:

Any suggestions? :patrice:

Arsenal.

Most entertaining brand of futbol in the EPL.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
act like leceister doesnt exist brehs
Leicester have been fun and they have played well but the fixtures have been pretty easy up to this point, they flopped against Arsenal, drew against a poor United and drew with Spurs all at home, if they're serious about contending for Top 4 you need to be doing better than that with your home fixtures against your rivals. They've Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool and City as their next 4 fixtures so we will see by the end of the month if they are legit or not but I'm expecting them to start to fall off soon just like West Ham last season. If they can manage to qualify for the Europa League that would be a great achievement.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The whole league is really poor this season, City are the one standout team but they've been hurt by injuries, Arsenal look to be clear second best to me, everyone else is as bad as each other really.

Barring a major slip it looks like a two team race between Arsenal and City. Arsenal has been really showing me something considering they been playing handicapped for about a month now. But even with injuries its hard to see where city will drop points. Next week might be the game for the title between City/Arsenal. Remember, Gunners have been missing either Walcott, Sanchez or Coq for the past month. Luckily, Ozil has been on God mode and Giroud acting like a world class target man finally.

act like leceister doesnt exist brehs
Leicester is playing lights out football but they have also been blessed with none of the key guys going down. If Vardy, Mahrez or even Albrighton go down there's going to be immediate effects. Not to mention as someone said theirs that new year drop off that certain teams have. West Ham did it last season and I see both the Foxes and ManU doing it this season. In fact ManU may have already started theirs.

Side bar....

Christen Press Scores in less than 2 mins of coming on the pitch :noah:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Arsenal gonna draw Barca :russ::russ:
Was guaranteed :patrice:

Some real nice matchups, Juve/Bayern, PSG/Chelsea again, Benfica/Zenit looks really even to me and City benefit from actually handling their shyt in Europe this time with a nice easy draw that should see them through to the quarter-finals. Europa League up next, I'm just praying we can avoid Dortmund :damn: