Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I knew you would use injuries as an excuse:mjlol:

ox and bellerin are the starters missing the rest are squad players who are injured:usure:

Its a legit excuse. Giroud and Alexis can't work together. He can thrive with Walcott, OX and Bellerin. fukking Wenger won't change his training methods. These injuries will continue to harm us.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Surprised you don't support Chelsea fam. Every Ghanaian I know from Bramps and Toronto does.
fukk Chelsea. Cant lie though...my dad had an Autoglass jersey back in the day :mjlol: and i want a Baba Rahman jersey...but I'm too cheap to cop at such an expensive price.

$T2eC16ZHJH8E9qSEWzKoBRvbmlNH9w~~60_35.JPG

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Its a legit excuse. Giroud and Alexis can't work together. He can thrive with Walcott, OX and Bellerin. fukking Wenger won't change his training methods. These injuries will continue to harm us.
Look this our 3rd game in 7 days and still we playing like were fresh. Cause we got young hungry squad if only we can finish off games we would be top of the league.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Look this our 3rd game in 7 days and still we playing like were fresh. Cause we got young hungry squad if only we can finish off games we would be top of the league.

You couldn't even beat a depleted Arsenal squad.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Whatever makes you happy bud. Like i said at WHL is going to be much different..you guys are nothing special:pachaha:

Have we gotten Flaminis brace earlier in the League Cup? You guys played a strong 11 too.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
That was mickey mouse cup which yall got slapped 3-0 against lower division side:laff:

Two jammy goals by flamini :mjlol:

we had fazio and wimmer in backline

Even we drop the game at WHL well still finish above you fakkot juicez

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Whatever makes you happy bud. Like i said at WHL is going to be much different..you guys are nothing special:pachaha:

Getting dominated at your stadium in a derby match.:mjlol:

And still didn't lose. Spurs fans are the most delusional c*nts on earth.

Man you guys are more deluded then those bindippers. Finish above us but yet struggle to beat teams like olympiakos and dinamo zagreb in CL. Have fun with that:heh:

You gotta actually GET to CL before you get to speak on it. Cheer for Europa league brehs. You clowns haven't won the FA cup since Cross Colours and havent won the League since the Beatles came out. :laff:

Face It Spurs are a shyt side, breh. :ufdup: Feel the full range of joy from being Madrid's feeder club. :russ: