Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal in 2nd on GD on the eve of the euro qualifying finale :myman:

If Wenger actually gets someone during the transfer window :birdman:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Arsenal in 2nd on GD on the eve of the euro qualifying finale :myman:

If Wenger actually gets someone during the transfer window :birdman:
Look at you woolwich c*nts being happy with a draw. I honestly felt sick to my stomach we drew with you guys like it was huge lost. At WHL is going to a different story we catching up on you c*nts

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look at you woolwich c*nts being happy with a draw. I honestly felt sick to my stomach we drew with you guys like it was huge lost. At WHL is going to a different story we catching up on you c*nts
arent you canadian? why you talking like a brit :mjlol:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
fukk up.

the last 30 minutes we were at yalls neck and we looked to score a second. thats when i wrote that comment.
So what yall are garbage either way. Get embrassed 5-0 by bayern and be happy with a draw in derby game at home. You guys aint getting point next time thats for sure.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
@War Guerrero

How embarrassing were you guys today? We rushed your whole midfield with ease

You see the injuries we got. We lucky we got a point out of it. Giroud bottled so many chances too. You guys got a legit top 4 chance. Yours for the taking if Chelsea and Liverpool don't regroup.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You see the injuries we got. We lucky we got a point out of it. Giroud bottled so many chances too. You guys got a legit top 4 chance. Yours for the taking if Chelsea and Liverpool don't regroup.
I knew you would use injuries as an excuse:mjlol:

ox and bellerin are the starters missing the rest are squad players who are injured:usure: