Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
De Gea really enjoys making routine saves look good for the camera.

Like a Spanish Shay Given.

Step up your trolling game, it's gotta be at least somewhat true when you troll.
This is just sad.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
65 minute they need to get Rooney and Nani the fukk off.
Bring Rafael on and send Valencia forward and replace Rooney with Persie.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Step up your trolling, it's gotta be at least somewhat true when you troll.
This is just sad.

2wcefi8.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That reminds me. Are we in agreement that Shinji Kagawa is the f*cking truth? Old Prem Gawd needs to stick him out in the 13 and see if anyonce notices. The Blue Samurai are gonna be ballin out of control in 2014. Japan World Cup title lock

I've never stanned a player and desperately wanted him on my squad only for it to actually happen before. A year in the making brehs. Like....I can really say it....that's......that's MY attacking midfielder :to:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
De Gea really enjoys making routine saves look good for the camera.

Like a Spanish Shay Given.

the lad did the same when he was with atletico...always loved doing those hollywood saves and suck at coming out of da goal :huhldup:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never stanned a player and desperately wanted him on my squad only for it to actually happen before. A year in the making brehs. Like....I can really say it....that's......that's MY attacking midfielder :to:

same thing happened to me with Suarez breh, great feeling isnt it?:jawalrus:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
so good that he has to play on the left when playing for japan cuz he is hondas bytch?:laff:

It's the Japanese custom, being all about respecting elders and shyt. There are tons of better asian posters dying to ply their trade in this thread but they'll wait their turn until Eddie fukks off.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the Japanese custom, being all about respecting elders and shyt. There are tons of better asian posters dying to ply their trade in this thread but they'll wait their turn until Eddie fukks off.

:smh: at you stannin japans left winger instead of its great #10...kids these days:smh: