Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Reign. Leprechauns.

They been shyttin the bed since they became #1

The series was over once they racked up all those runs for 2 wickets plus awful fukkin catchin. They bottled job in fine British traditional like they did after the Ashes win in 05.

KP is gunan get the blame, but everyone to blame for this whole situation the ECB, KP & the Players (whoses egos have been gettin out of control as well, it jsut aint KP's that needed to be put in check, but because hes the Crazy unliked South African in the team its easy to pin it all on him.) And KP has been a c*nt too

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Interested to see how Naismith looks for Everton. Hated the c*nt when he played for Der Hun, but part of me quite likes when players from the SPL do well in the big leagues because I feel like it reflects well on Celtic.

Sad I know :skip:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
They been shyttin the bed since they became #1

The series was over once they racked up all those runs for 2 wickets plus awful fukkin catchin. They bottled job in fine British traditional like they did after the Ashes win in 05.

KP is gunan get the blame, but everyone to blame for this whole situation the ECB, KP & the Players (whoses egos have been gettin out of control as well, it jsut aint KP's that needed to be put in check, but because hes the Crazy unliked South African in the team its easy to pin it all on him.) And KP has been a c*nt too

KP's entire career has been hilarious. I'm not really one to hate on athletes swagging on a trillion, but at his peak dude seemed to be giving like 40% of a fukk. Add in the fact that he's a foreigner in disguise and the media was always going to be his enemy.

As this debacle is unfolding, going forward does it look like you brehs are gonna have a proper squad in place for 2015?

Daps
I must say PROLONGED cycling/cricket discussions are nearly as bad as the pages of MLS stuff.

aye, they are better than all that red bull vs coca cola bollocks, does the MLS still do that funny ice hockey thing with the penalties?

EDIT: apparently I haven't seen an Mls game since '99 :huhldup:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
#MUFC XI: De Gea, Valencia, Vidic, Carrick, Evra, Cleverley, Kagawa, Scholes, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck

Fluidity:ahh:

We're going to rotate and swap positions so much Evertons defenders will be looking like something out of the exorcist :ahh:

We'll concede about 5 though.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
KP's entire career has been hilarious. I'm not really one to hate on athletes swagging on a trillion, but at his peak dude seemed to be giving like 40% of a fukk. Add in the fact that he's a foreigner in disguise and the media was always going to be his enemy.

As this debacle is unfolding, going forward does it look like you brehs are gonna have a proper squad in place for 2015?

Tbh, White South Africans are arrogant and front running bullies if you put them under alot of pressure they usually crumble/self-destruct, they cant take criticism and personalities are either too overbearin or de-void of any. They dont take banter aswell as they give it

While KP is a narcissist, he wasnt wrong when he said that someone was mockin him in the dressin room with the fake KP twitter account which turned out to be Broads mate, Swann & Anderson have their weekly columns in the newspapers and always seem to throw jabs at KP in one way or another, plus Swann wrote a book :what: u still playin breh save that shyt for when you retire.

Best slip catcher in the team by all accounts is Trott but they wont put him their because of sweaty hands and it will fukk up the ball from swining :snoop:

As for the team they still got weak players, I dont trust Bell at all, Strauss while tough if he wasnt captain wouldnt make it tbh. Bopara is a mental midget he can fukk off. Cook either fails or scores tons. :manny:

In 1 way I hope KP doesnt play for England again, because some of these brehs will finally be found out as the frauds they always been.

Keepers and bowlers we blessed for the next 10-15 years

I just want to know how these people find out about these text, but as of yet have been unable to disclosed what is actually in them.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Why no Rafael starting.
Smh.

We've been playing in pre-season with Valencia at right back a bit and Rafael's fitness must not be all there after playing 6 full games at the olympics.

They probably want to break him down a little bit and build his fitness back up, bit of a late pre-season.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Fluidity:ahh:

We're going to rotate and swap positions so much Evertons defenders will be looking like something out of the exorcist :ahh:

We'll concede about 5 though.

610659.jpg