Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Isco story is probably false its from Dailystar/Metro, unreliable sources. Cavani rumors have been popping since last summer. If he leaves PSG where would he go? He aint going to any Bundasliga club, nowhere in Italy, France nope, Spain nope, it's only England. If it was the summer I would have said Liverpool had the better shot, but now I can't see that happening. Arsenal are the only viable option with Chelsea, United and City content with their strikers.

A7bfhCcCcAI91Hz.jpg

Juventus is about to lose Carlos Tevez in the summer, so Italia is completely gone. But Yeah, it would make sense for him to Arsenal. He has been stuck out wide for PSG because Ibra refuses to fall off. It's just the matter if Wenger is going to spend the money.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Valdes officially a red devil :lupe:

I'm not liking this for David de Gawd's future :lupe:

fukk it man, no need to fight it. If the man wants to go, let the man go. He probably has to feel some type of way for us to spend like 250 million, and no one to help him back there. I'm glad for the service he's done for us, and that's all I can really say.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The commentators are really discussing if he should supplant Mandzudkic as the starter :wtf::mindblown:
lets face it mandzudkic is a poor replacement for costa, simeone is not happy with his performances. Who knows maybe torres can find redemption, but i doubt it, liverpool fans must of put some kind of hex on him :russ:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Balotelli has never been as good as Torres was once upon a time. :comeon:
im not disputing that,torres at liverpool was the best striker in the world. idk what ppl see in balotelli, sure he is talented but he is so stupid he will manage to piss off every player on the team.