Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Mourinho shattered his confidence after selling him. He's just realized that he's mid table quality at Neverton.
Well its his fault for joining a plastic club like that. He shouldve have expected that when he signed with them. Atleast now hes at a club were the manager has faith in him..maybe to much faith as i see lukaku not hitting prime till later.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
how is he not better than dzeko

technique check
finishing check
passing check
heading check
holding up the ball check
positioning check
doesnt look lazy check :mjpls:

hes a better football than dzeko

@-YDB-

Easily.

Dzeko has spurts where he's good, but he's always horrible on the ball when pressured, and his passing is hit or miss, mostly miss.

Bony coming in he'd be our #2 striker. Jovetic is OK but he hasnt found his niche yet and he keeps getting injured.

I'm mad at the 30m though. We should be saving for Pogba.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You gonna be waitin til the summer. Bale to United as well. Real can afford to fukk around and make moves because Barcelona got ban till next January.

You srsly think bale gon give up his real madrid dream like that? He loves it at madrid and no way in hell is he going to united fukk that. Hes ronaldos replacement...unless hazard is join madrid also i dont see him down grading himself to club like united.

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
You srsly think bale gon give up his real madrid dream like that? He loves it at madrid and no way in hell is he going to united fukk that. Hes ronaldos replacement...unless hazard is join madrid also i dont see him down grading himself to club like united.

You acting like he had a choice, they gonna push him out. 100m for Bale and get Reus for 20m. Probably buy Lloris as well. :sas2:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You acting like he had a choice, they gonna push him out. 100m for Bale and get Reus for 20m. Probably buy Lloris as well. :sas2:
Lloris just signed new contract and will see his situation by the end of the season. But like i said reus prefers barca over real. But things have change since barca picked suarez over him so he might just say fukk it and join real. But i still think there more likely chance of ronaldo joining united then bale

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
Lloris just signed new contract and will see his situation by the end of the season. But like i said reus prefers barca over real. But things have change since barca picked suarez over him so he might just say fukk it and join real. But i still think there more likely chance of ronaldo joining united then bale

You forgetting the ban, dunno if Reus can afford to stay another year in Dortmund, especially the way things are now. Suarez transfer looks like a complete failure, Wenger can now pounce on that.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You forgetting the ban, dunno if Reus can afford to stay another year in Dortmund, especially the way things are now. Suarez transfer looks like a complete failure, Wenger can now pounce on that.
Wenger aint gon do shyt:lolbron: Bi-polar ass arse fans wenger in this next week its wenger out

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
That's what I'm saying. They said the guy isn't really getting much playing time, but he demands that crazy ass fee?

Isco story is probably false its from Dailystar/Metro, unreliable sources. Cavani rumors have been popping since last summer. If he leaves PSG where would he go? He aint going to any Bundasliga club, nowhere in Italy, France nope, Spain nope, it's only England. If it was the summer I would have said Liverpool had the better shot, but now I can't see that happening. Arsenal are the only viable option with Chelsea, United and City content with their strikers.

A7bfhCcCcAI91Hz.jpg