Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Messi....Not that i would really care seeing as how I already fukks with CFC. :manny:

but the Messi vs Ronaldo subplots just make El Clasico that much better...:wow: Watch CR7 move back to Man U just to keep playing him because he's catty fukkboy.
well if they sell Messi which is possible they can just buy a replacement for him for half his price and buy 2 top defenders with the rest of the money, CR7 wouldn't fetch as much due to age

so then it would be Suarez/Neymar/Reus or Hazard vs James,Bale and Benzema

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
well if they sell Messi which is possible they can just buy a replacement for him for half his price and buy 2 top defenders with the rest of the money, CR7 wouldn't fetch as much due to age

I rather have james, bale and benzema/isco...and also they might sign sterling before he gets runned down like prevouis pool players like owen and torres

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rather have james, bale and benzema/isco...and also they might sign sterling before he gets runned down like prevouis pool players like owen and torres
most likely if Barca sell Messi it would probably be some kind of player+ cash type deal due to FFP..if Suarez can fetch 80/85 million Euros then messi has to be at least 120M+ Euros but if they sell him to say Chelsea they can probably get Hazard + cash or with Man city Silva + cash type deal sort of how the etoo/ibra deal was

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
most likely if Barca sell Messi it would probably be some kind of player+ cash type deal due to FFP..if Suarez can fetch 80/85 million Euros then messi has to be at least 120M+ Euros but if they sell him to say Chelsea they can probably get Hazard + cash or with Man city Silva + cash type deal sort of how the etoo/ibra deal was
Im sure the manager gets fired first before even barca board think of selling messi. If anything i can see him going to psg or man city atleast. No way chelsea.. i hope:sadcam:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Chelsea fans making a pretty strong appeal to Messi imho:

bWVlrzV.png

c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
I swear this is something the bin dipper fans would do:russ:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Barca don't have much leverage right now. They are heading towards another trophy less season, can't buy any players for the next two windows... Time to destroy and rebuild.

His price tag tho... Only Madrid or Bayern could afford that and abide by FFP. Dunno if Pep team up with Messi again.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kunty McPhuck yo breh what you think of that front 3 of Cerci,Menez,Sharaway?:patrice:

you think its gonna be good enough for 3rd place breh?:sas1:

you can go 4231 with Honda in the hole with 2 out wide and Montolivo/De jong as the double pivot against the small teams?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I mean i'd still watch it I'd never not be Blaugrana. But it would be sad to see him go. I actually think Hazard would work better than Reus right now...but in the future Marco might be better as he has the skills to play deeper back which they will need when Xavi and Ilusionista eventually go. play Suarez in a natural striker position.

and CR7 is STILL CR7 you pay a kings ransom if you have to for him...