Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Lampard staying :russ:

way to get off on the right foot, Chivas NYC. Shame on you MLS.

This is where I stop blindly following "for the good of the game" , when they learned their mistakes from before and still do it anyway.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Breh...i'm watching that conference like :dwillhuh::stopitslime:, they want people to believe that grainy video is conclusive enough..
Turn off dashboard, bodycam, and gas station interview cuts off before death and expect people to be okay with that, brews :mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Turn off dashboard, bodycam, and gas station interview cuts off before death and expect people to be okay with that, brews :mjpls:
TLR is thataway <----------- nothing close to 1080p footage from 3 angles will be believed now, and that's pretty annoying

Al Ahly vs Al Ittihad on deck in 5 minutes

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
He took pains to say that the shooting could not be compared to the police killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson or to the chokehold death of Eric Garner in New York. The mayor, who is black, pointed out that the Berkeley police department is majority-black.

"Everybody don't die the same," he told reporters. "Some people die because the policeman initiated. Some people die because they initiated it. And at this point, our review indicates that the police did not initiate this, like Ferguson."

Huh, watertight then, open and shut. Nothing to see here :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not even saying dude is innocent or officer is guilty or whatever

Just saying this shyt is shaky

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
TLR is thataway <----------- nothing close to 1080p footage from 3 angles will be believed now, and that's pretty annoying

Al Ahly vs Al Ittihad on deck in 5 minutes
Al ahli* the other al ahly is the egyptian club the greatest african club in history.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's a bit funny to see in the threads about these issues, the rising concerns of people speculating on who the guests are.

They always run along the lines of the completely mundane guesses to vast internet conspiracies and downright delusions.

"1,100 guests, could be some people from st0rmfr0nt, or other message boards or just guests...:ehh:"

"FEDS ARE WATCHING nikkaS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, ST. LOUIS PD, *****, ANONYMOUS, FBI, EPA, ACLU, ISIL. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BREHS :damn:"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's a bit funny to see in the threads about these issues, the rising concerns of people speculating on who the guests are.

They always run along the lines of the completely mundane guesses to vast internet conspiracies and downright delusions.

"1,100 guests, could be some people from st0rmfr0nt, or other message boards or just guests...:ehh:"

"FEDS ARE WATCHING nikkaS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, ST. LOUIS PD, *****, ANONYMOUS, FBI, EPA, ACLU, ISIL. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BREHS :damn:"
The SOHH Coli delusions of grandeur :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The SOHH Coli delusions of grandeur :blessed:

Definitely reminds me of sohh when dudes would be legit mad about ESPN stealing stories from The Coliseum, which, to this day I still have never seen proof that ESPN was jacking stories from Sohh despite me asking several times whenever those claims popped up.

Still waiting :mjcry: