Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Don Hollywood Herrera @Liu Kang @Gilver @dem bath salts @Ari Gold Bawse just finished AFFC and started ADWD

im sure you've all heard this before but
is syrio jaqen? :lupe: is varys connected to the house of black and white, since he may have sent jaqen yoren's way, thus linking the wall-house stark-faceless brehs for whatever reason? it's a weak theory, but i like it :lupe: i really enjoyed the ramping up of the religious zealotry and fanaticism in this one. we know melisandre and thoros is redhead taliban but gendry and them at the inn being converted as kids, and the sparrows tooling up :ehh: middle ages europe went nuts over their gods and religious views when times got tough, seemingly to soothe the pain but usually ended up bringing more death, just like this

cersei getting thrown in the bushes was :russ: rarely do we get such a gratifying moment in this canon

also, it's pretty clear sandor is a monk now, what is the argument against that, without ADWD spoilers please?

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
B5j-hLsCQAACCrQ.jpg

loopy supposed to be edgy or something

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@Don Hollywood Herrera @Liu Kang @Gilver @dem bath salts @Ari Gold Bawse just finished AFFC and started ADWD

im sure you've all heard this before but
is syrio jaqen? :lupe: is varys connected to the house of black and white, since he may have sent jaqen yoren's way, thus linking the wall-house stark-faceless brehs for whatever reason? it's a weak theory, but i like it :lupe: i really enjoyed the ramping up of the religious zealotry and fanaticism in this one. we know melisandre and thoros is redhead taliban but gendry and them at the inn being converted as kids, and the sparrows tooling up :ehh: middle ages europe went nuts over their gods and religious views when times got tough, seemingly to soothe the pain but usually ended up bringing more death, just like this

cersei getting thrown in the bushes was :russ: rarely do we get such a gratifying moment in this canon

also, it's pretty clear sandor is a monk now, what is the argument against that, without ADWD spoilers please?
Nah, it definitely is him as the novice gravedigger. GRRM hasn't done anything for it to be otherwise aside from the Elder Brother saying the Hound is dead. But he only says the Hound is dead, not Sandor. As another hint, he mentions that his horse, Stranger, is with him, too. But that they changed its name to Driftwood.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
B5j-hLsCQAACCrQ.jpg

loopy supposed to be edgy or something
what in the holy fukk....why...

Nah, it definitely is him as the novice gravedigger. GRRM hasn't done anything for it to be otherwise aside from the Elder Brother saying the Hound is dead. But he only says the Hound is dead, not Sandor. As another hint, he mentions that his horse, Stranger, is with him, too. But that they changed its name to Driftwood.
yeah, the horse is obviously Stranger. why would anyone say it's not him then? there seems to be an actual debate on this. Sandor might be the GOAT character btw, a PTSD burn victim who protects young girls but does it so they won't fall in love with him :mjcry: and he gets busy as fukk with that sword :ohlawd:

just another broken man :mjcry: except he fell further than the normal broken man

hope to get WOIAF soon. wanna finish ADWD beforehand, but who am i kidding, i cant resist :ilost:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
holy shyt

@yoyoyo1
http://www.touchlinetimes.com/2014/12/juan-agudelo-shocked-to-learn-his-agent.html

A COUCH IN FLORIDA-
Juan Agudelo was shocked and saddened this morning to discover that his agent, Frank Goldstone, has passed away. Agudelo was more surprised to find that Goldstone met his end almost a year ago.
"He told me on our last phone conversation to just hold tight and he would handle everything," Agudelo told The Touch Line Times. "He said not to bother Stoke or MLS or anyone, and that he would be in touch as soon as he had good news."
The phone never rang. That conversation occurred in March of 2014, likely just hours before Goldstone was killed in a freak blimp accident. Goldstone’s estate reportedly had no instructions to notify his clients upon his demise.

When asked how he could have missed the news of his agent’s untimely death, Agudelo told us that he doesn’t read the news. “Whenever I go on twitter or the internet I just get mad. I spend most of my time watching Dragonball-Z and playing FIFA. I’m getting really good, too.”

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
what in the holy fukk....why...

yeah, the horse is obviously Stranger. why would anyone say it's not him then? there seems to be an actual debate on this. Sandor might be the GOAT character btw, a PTSD burn victim who protects young girls but does it so they won't fall in love with him :mjcry: and he gets busy as fukk with that sword :ohlawd:

just another broken man :mjcry: except he fell further than the normal broken man

hope to get WOIAF soon. wanna finish ADWD beforehand, but who am i kidding, i cant resist :ilost:
WOIAF stops right with Robert's reign, so nothing is spoiler :manny: