Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
the score and the scene in the water planet were the best parts of the movie

movie was kind of ehh tho

I agree. It was a bit ehh. Visually great and it kept my attention but some of the dialogue had me :upsetfavre:

Anne Hathaway's whole speech about love :upsetfavre:

Do not go gentle into that good night :upsetfavre:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

The whole part with Murphy burning the crops at the end also had me like :dwillhuh:

Where did this animosity between the brother and the sister come from? It was all so forced and I don't think really any of the relationships were earned. He returns and it's all good.

Coop up and leaving his family seemed pretty abrupt too. I get why everything happened, but I was sitting there like, "these decisions were made pretty quickly guys!"

He spends one day in NASA's secret underground lair and Michael Caine's like, "Oh, good the greatest pilot we ever had showed up. So you down man? :myman:"

"Sure :manny:"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The whole part with Murphy burning the crops at the end also had me like :dwillhuh:

Where did this animosity between the brother and the sister come from? It was all so forced and I don't think really any of the relationships were earned. He returns and it's all good.

Coop up and leaving his family seemed pretty abrupt too. I get why everything happened, but I was sitting there like, "these decisions were made pretty quickly guys!"

He spends one day in NASA's secret underground lair and Michael Caine's like, "Oh, good the greatest pilot we ever had showed up. So you down man? :myman:"

"Sure :manny:"
that was my issue with the film. shyt moved so damn fast that it made no sense. the only relationship that was established was the one between the Coop and his daughter. Everyone else I didnt understand.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I need to listen to that score, people been raving about it.... Movie was pretty forgettable, how can a movie be so long and still have so many elements of abruptness :why:, hate crying /emotional kids in movies.. Get them out of my movies.. :demonic:, I know but I seen them ruin enough.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I need to listen to that score, people been raving about it.... Movie was pretty forgettable, how can a movie be so long and still have so many elements of abruptness :why:, hate crying /emotional kids in movies.. Get them out of my movies.. :demonic:, I know but I seen them ruin enough.

Nolan was fukking with time a lot this movie, and not just the actual part of time that the plot deals with.

Like decisions being made and not knowing how much time had elapsed between a character making that decision and then the character doing it. The main decision for Coop on Earth made it seem like it took him literally two days or so. I know some people shrug it off, and he has three hours to get everything in there but still it was sorta careless.

Not sure this would be in my Top 10 for the year :upsetfavre:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Nolan was fukking with time a lot this movie, and not just the actual part of time that the plot deals with.

Like decisions being made and not knowing how much time had elapsed between a character making that decision and then the character doing it. The main decision for Coop on Earth made it seem like it took him literally two days or so. I know some people shrug it off, and he has three hours to get everything in there but still it was sorta careless.

Not sure this would be in my Top 10 for the year :upsetfavre:

You more than generous.. It ain't in my top ten. And you are right it was very liberal use, too many instances to let it slide. IMO.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Randomly decided to look up Sam Smith since his songs are all over the radio these days. I expected him to be some Usher looking black dude ....

Man looks like the gay son of Mac Miller and Jack Wilshere
n6Tgwoy.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You more than generous.. It ain't in my top ten. And you are right it was very liberal use, too many instances to let it slide. IMO.

What's your top film of the year?

Randomly decided to look up Sam Smith since his songs are all over the radio these days. I expected him to be some Usher looking black dude ....

Man looks like the gay son of Mac Miller and Jack Wilshere
n6Tgwoy.png

I think that was the experience/reaction for a lot of people, black people especially.