Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Belarus/Mexico to kick it off, maybe Slovenia/Colombia, then Ireland vs USA, CR7 vs Messi, Spain vs Germany, Scotland vs England, not bad :takedat:

Scotland vs England qualifier would've been :banderas:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Must be some lunar eclipse shyt going on. All my teams winning right now
NsARqvd.png

Rams won. Grizzlies sonned the rockets. Cards picked up Heyward.

yhcj75G.png
arsenal winning this weekend
Ayo whos mans is this???? :whosmans:

@Liu Kang my thottie French professor keeps L'ing me on my compositions so for the next one I'm gonna write it out and have you fix the errors before I submit it SVP. This sket really thinks I know the ins-and-outs of the French language :wtf:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ayo whos mans is this???? :whosmans:

@Liu Kang my thottie French professor keeps L'ing me on my compositions so for the next one I'm gonna write it out and have you fix the errors before I submit it SVP. This sket really thinks I know the ins-and-outs of the French language :wtf:
No problem.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Reading that Grantland article on Arsenal saying that they are better than last year had me :dwillhuh:

Breh was bringing up Total Shots Ratios and expected goals and expected goals conceded

Maybe one of the # TacticsBoyz can shine a light for a geezer :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Reading that Grantland article on Arsenal saying that they are better than last year had me :dwillhuh:

Breh was bringing up Total Shots Ratios and expected goals and expected goals conceded

that article is a nonsense :russ:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

The only part of that that seems like a good point is that they've had a tough schedule to start with.

Get sonned by a Dortmund in 15th place brehs :huhldup:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Turns out I was hating for no reason btw :skip:Kendrick Lamar is pretty facking good :ehh:
Just gotta ignore the lame dusty fakkits that have raised expectations for him into the stratosphere, imo GKMC is a classic and i really liked Section 80 a lot, top 5 of 2011 for sure

Ban me until 2015 if Nii Tackie scores: United vs Arsenal "The War for 4th" :ahh:
Why do I get the feeling that you'd love nothing more than for Danny to prove himself :guncry:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just gotta ignore the lame dusty fakkits that have raised expectations for him into the stratosphere, imo GKMC is a classic and i really liked Section 80 a lot, top 5 of 2011 for sure

Why do I get the feeling that you'd love nothing more than for Danny to prove himself :guncry:

It's the hype train that put me off in the first place :mjcry:should have just let the music speak for itself tbh.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This bum couldn't do anything at United except score that one goal which gasman like to parade out, now he wants people to think he a competent striker :gwreallynikka:

His "talent" been sighted though. You could fool the rest of the world, long as United know :sas2: :umad: