Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Finally saw that movie Boyhood, one of the GOATest movies of all time apparently.

shyt was a snooze fest if I'm gonna be honest. I already lived life, fukk I want to watch a movie that closely approximates the ups and downs, the trials and tribulations, the losses and wins and the utter banality of life for? :why:

That movie Locke sucks too.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

:aicmon:

Hardy gave a good performance. Not many actors would attempt that. But it was definitely one of those films where the solution to the dilemma was easily solved by other means (that's a lot of films to be sure but this was really easy)

When the one dude was like, "why don't you just call in sick?" I was like "Good question!"

But I get the point and his motivation. Maybe the whole form of the movie ran thin for me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:aicmon:

Hardy gave a good performance. Not many actors would attempt that. But it was definitely one of those films where the solution to the dilemma was easily solved by other means (that's a lot of films to be sure but this was really easy)

When the one dude was like, "why don't you just call in sick?" I was like "Good question!"

But I get the point and his motivation. Maybe the whole form of the movie ran thin for me.
calling in sick would not have kept his family together. Also, Im pretty sure the head guy said no one could call in sick.

Hardy's performance was great, but the actors on the phone are who stood out to me. I pictured his family home and his wife being devastated while the little one is excited about the football match.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
calling in sick would not have kept his family together. Also, Im pretty sure the head guy said no one could call in sick.

Hardy's performance was great, but the actors on the phone are who stood out to me. I pictured his family home and his wife being devastated while the little one is excited about the football match.

I'll admit, the little breh calling at the end under the duvet covers describing the Caldwell goal had me a bit :mjcry:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
10616144_10152847970793699_7904298310943392871_n.png
rMbVSug.png

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Must be some lunar eclipse shyt going on. All my teams winning right now
NsARqvd.png

Rams won. Grizzlies sonned the rockets. Cards picked up Heyward.

yhcj75G.png
arsenal winning this weekend