Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
loving this match, brehs

nothing but attacking

and geoff coming in after the injury and starting the goal with his hustle then megging bony :leon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
need that win today to avoid the play-in game

would rather face DC than New England, but plenty of time for revenge in the ECF :scheme:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Sunday delivered :obama:

am i the only one who doesnt like monday night football, just give us 3 on sunday or add one to saturday :ld:

I don't mind it, it's like the perfect appetizer to NFL Monday night football and I'm more likely to watch the former than the latter. But for you I can understand why MNF is a waste. Maybe make it rarer or more attractive somehow?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't see Oscar yesterday then I take it? :ehh:

The breh is looking back to his best and is developing a great understanding with Matic and Fabregas - a trio that is quickly developing into the best midfield in the world imho.

There's no reason why they can't play together for Brazil anyway. :yeshrug:
i was just weak trolling you breh, that midfield has looked solid for u lads, oscar against the big teams will probably get pushed back 15-20 meters tho and play with fabregas together n matic who i rate highly behind them (4141)..oscar and coutinho are different players tho couti is much more offensive/passer/dribbler than oscar and for brazil as you said they can easily play together in various different systems

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QPR deserved to lose. Have a international class striker and start with Zamora and Austin brehs :beli:
i was wondering the same thing once i saw Vargas come off the bench...vargas is more like a support striker/wide forward but he is definitely much better than those 2 and has crazy speed, im guessing hes only half fit:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was wondering the same thing once i saw Vargas come off the bench...vargas is more like a support striker/wide forward but he is definitely much better than those 2 and has crazy speed, im guessing hes only half fit:yeshrug:

He's playing full games for Chile though. Ah well, if they held onto Remy, him and Vargas upfront would've been :blessed:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harry on Taarabt :mjlol:

"I can't protect people who don't want to run and train, and are about three stone overweight," said Redknapp.

"Taarabt is not injured. He's not fit. He's not fit to play football unfortunately."

:dead: