Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what denial looks like :mjlol:
that and your rubbish about "King Suarez" who wanted to fukk off to a direct rival last year and dragged you to second after being promised he'd be sold in the offseason if a good enough deal came through. Call a guy "King" who produced his best season so he could get the hell away from Merseyside, brehs.
I was being sarcastic breh, I said it before the season started that we will probably not make the top 4 and argued with all my fellow scousers about it but they weren't trying to hear it specially since all the players we bought have no goals in them and sturridge isn't nowhere near as good as king suarez made him out to be last year..
im not surprised by balotelli being shyt I never rated him but ppl here rated him just cuz hes black and stupid I guess, im really disappointed in Lovren I saw him play for Croatia and was superb but he has been pretty shyt for us idk why Brendan didn't keep agger and sold skrettel to rafa benitez

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where was Oscar in the semi of the world cup? where was Oscar for Chelsea after November/December last year?
nowhere to be found is the answer

Oscar was the only player fighting for Brazil, where was Coutinho.........................

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
*swansea frolics down the pitch, hitting 10 intricate passes and keeper saves*

*charlie adam runs 60 yards straight and almsot scores*

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hey @SCORCH I think your boy Oscar place in the Brazilian side might be in trouble did you see @Hollister boy couti come in and completely change the game
You didn't see Oscar yesterday then I take it? :ehh:

The breh is looking back to his best and is developing a great understanding with Matic and Fabregas - a trio that is quickly developing into the best midfield in the world imho.

There's no reason why they can't play together for Brazil anyway. :yeshrug:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I was being sarcastic breh, I said it before the season started that we will probably not make the top 4 and argued with all my fellow scousers about it but they weren't trying to hear it specially since all the players we bought have no goals in them and sturridge isn't nowhere near as good as king suarez made him out to be last year..
im not surprised by balotelli being shyt I never rated him but ppl here rated him just cuz hes black and stupid I guess, im really disappointed in Lovren I saw him play for Croatia and was superb but he has been pretty shyt for us idk why Brendan didn't keep agger and sold skrettel to rafa benitez

:what: