Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
The L word is actually a good show. Stop hatin breh:rudy:
Repetitive, over dramatic trash. Only good for the muff scenes.
Some of the most ridiculous storylines i've ever witnessed :russ:

Endured 6 seasons of that ridiculous shyt

Live with a lesbian couple brehs
roselaugh-png.3905

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
californication went on like 4 seasons too long..hate watched the all 4 of those too :snoop:, house of lies has its moments, wasn't fond of last season's storyline with TIP and mekhi ..they better wrap it up this upcoming season. Showtime got no sense when it comes to their shows..they just beat down their shows to death..
I stopped watching after the Megan Good/Rza storyline.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I always find that a lot of these films and visual media attack racism in a heavy handed way. Racism isn't just something you meet and see head on. It's not just as simple as someone saying something to you once, or getting your ass beat because of your color, or someone saying something inappropriate to you over dinner conversation. It's insidious. Racism is something that eats away at you over the years of your life, a detritus, a rust that raises your cortisol levels. It's something that you keep in your head as you think back on the years of your life. You grow older and reflect back, and realize that it's painted events in your life and interactions with people here and there. It's something that keeps you up at night. It's a hopeless thing that digs in your psyche deep when you read the news. It's something you see when you're out on the street and people look at you a certain way.

I don't know if there's a film out there that really captures that. :yeshrug:

Jack delves into that a bit.