Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i5upht.jpg

I was there the last game at Highbury. Incredible scenes :wow:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Mario is all potwntial no substance. O look at Danny killin it against a turkey squad lol

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Injuries only reason Wenger not shoehorning Wilshere and Ramsey into midfield. Dude is so stubborn. I been saying forever Santi needs to be playing as part of a pivot. But nooooooo, let's force inferior players into the lineup for no reason at all

you know why...:mjpls:

no Turks or Iberians over cacs

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I won't argue this but his overall workrate and ability to play box-to-box is his real value as a player

I'd much rather have him come in for Ozil, and if I had to pick i'd mos def hae Ramsey....Jack is butt-cheeks though. I have no idea why he keeps getting starts over Cazorla when Santi hasn't had a trash game yet...meanwhile Jack :mjlol:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Been saying that since they had that bullshyt draw against Everton in August. Whishire and Ramsey don't have the creativity of Ozil or Cazorla...Sanchez, Welbeck and Ox up front Ozil right behind and Gibbs making those runs behind Alexis...:wow:

Theo comes back and Gooners can cause problems.

I'm becoming a believer. In every game he has played there he has been a stabilizing force. Defensively he will get run the fukk over but he's disciplined and the team is running way better. Flamini isn't on an island on his own starting our attacks.