Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Not going to lie Arsenal is looking nice or Gala defense is just shyt. :mjcry:
tumblr_inline_nbcp0mWrCT1qeyvy7.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Welbeck looking like a young Henry. :mjcry:

Cazorla being in our best midfield 2 this season :mjcry:

Just play this team minus Flamini against Chelsea.

Been saying that since they had that bullshyt draw against Everton in August. Whishire and Ramsey don't have the creativity of Ozil or Cazorla...Sanchez, Welbeck and Ox up front Ozil right behind and Gibbs making those runs behind Alexis...:wow:

Theo comes back and Gooners can cause problems.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Injuries only reason Wenger not shoehorning Wilshere and Ramsey into midfield. Dude is so stubborn. I been saying forever Santi needs to be playing as part of a pivot. But nooooooo, let's force inferior players into the lineup for no reason at all

Montez

Superstar
Daps
My fellow Arsenal fans @Bury Da Bwoy @Montez @mastermind @penfield @naijaboi @Broletariat @Mwakenya @BlackAchilles @OneManGang

I always knew Nii Tackie would be a fukking STAR in the proper set up. Our breh has turned into a Black Batigol right before our eyes :omgih:

Don't forget @Gooner and @frush11 b

Welbeck 3
Falcao 0

Injuries only reason Wenger not shoehorning Wilshere and Ramsey into midfield. Dude is so stubborn. I been saying forever Santi needs to be playing as part of a pivot. But nooooooo, let's force inferior players into the lineup for no reason at all

This is true, you did say this.

My only beef is Wilshere no way Santiago plays before Ramadan but he has been very very good. He is helping with our distribution.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Been saying that since they had that bullshyt draw against Everton in August. Whishire and Ramsey don't have the creativity of Ozil or Cazorla...Sanchez, Welbeck and Ox up front Ozil right behind and Gibbs making those runs behind Alexis...:wow:

Theo comes back and Gooners can cause problems.

I won't argue this but his overall workrate and ability to play box-to-box is his real value as a player