Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I had to go Hollywood on these no-dap nikkas @horse. kills @mastermind :takedat:

FcG5tXM.gif
kEmWw.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I agree with all of this :ehh:

What do you think happened with seb up until now? You think ricciardo's that good or seb was just mashed up mentally for some reason?

And even though i said i believe lewis is gonna do it, the double point abi duabi race is just begging for some fuccery :beli:

I won't be happy until he has a 51 point difference going into that race...
I think a few things. Hated the new regs, and hated the RB10 specifically. I think for him, going from being SO dominant as he was last year to the series changing entirely and having a new car (and being a four time champ and not having a car designed specifically with him in mind despite having a new teammate with no seniority) he was just on :beli: mode all year. And then couple that with the fact that Merc was blowing everyone out of the water anyway.

I'd guess that development for next years car is well under way, and they've made some changes on this car set-up wise that he finally likes and it's pretty much about getting shyt together in this final stretch for next year.

And of course, he just loves these circuits at the end of the year.

And yo, word to everything, I HATE HATE HATE that double points in Abu Dhabi thing. fukking HATE it. Trying so hard to emulate NASCAR but not even NASCAR would up and say one race is twice as important as any other. fukking mental. It's going to be the source of some real fukk shyt.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I don't think that has to do with it. I think it has to do with your mentions and other types of shyt, shyt that if your name changed would fukk up the forum.

I had to go Hollywood on these no-dap nikkas @horse. kills @mastermind :takedat:

FcG5tXM.gif
YOU WILL RUE THE DAY DON RHYMUS

RUE THE DAY

:ohhh: is that....a....movement i sense there???
:myman:

I always like the way you think :mjcry:
i wanna post under your name :mjcry:

the hate i would get with my anti-football posts would increase tenfold :mjcry:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
question for (previously---former) no daps brehs: why did you half ass turning off your notifications?? :lupe:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Brehs didn't these nikkas told us manure was byke? :russ::mjlol::lolbron::skip::pachaha::heh:, they let fife in, fife
I believed them so much i decided to sleep in for Chelsea-City, little did a breh know that United would be struggling for their lives against mighty mighty Leicester

:ehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: at Arsenal fans being so corrupted by Wenger they can't enjoy a tactical game.

But then they'll cry 'Wenger out' when they concede 5 and 6 away against both these teams. :mjcry: